Create Account

S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton?

Lias still goes home to Visby every summer and works in his family's little sandwich shop there with his moms and his sister. This season, he is taking his buddy Conner Snooks home with him and putting him to work in the sandwich shop too when they aren't training over the summer. They are going to spend the summer making sandwiches, working out, and hanging out on the beach. Platonically.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Summer is where its time to sit back and relax and hit the links. @CementHands and I both travel to our lake cabins that are next door to each other that are outfitted with everything we need to relax and recuperate. Of course we have all the training equipment we need to stay in shape for the upcoming seasons.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Walton Stromberg travels back home to Finland every summer. There he has a cosy little lakeside log house in a remote location. Nothing super fancy in the house, but an awesome panoramic view to the calming lake. Perfect place for mental recovery after the season.

[Image: sulov.gif]

This summer I spent some time in sunny San Diego CA. I’ve always loved traveling there for the food (OB noodle house for pho is my favorite) and I’m a huge baseball fan too so padres games all day. I’m bringing close friends from my school days.

Duncan Mackenzie's summer home is on Lake Okanagan just north of Kelowna. There, he waterskis, swims and drinks. Oh god there is so much drinking. Someone get DMack some help. He is going full "Fat Thor" on us.

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

Aumy Jr. goes back to Colorado to his summer house. He played in SMJHL for Colorado Raptors and never sold the house he owns there. Now he goes there sometimes to support his junior team or just to have a peaceful rest.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

When you're around high tech stuff, blended drinks, cell phones, metrics, flashing lights, etc. You get blinded and exhausted mentally from it all. So my summer home is a cabin on a lake somewhere in Alberta which works well since my player was traded to Edmonton. No people, no honking of horns, no internet or cell service. Just one with nature, peace and quiet.

Mats Marner’s playoff home is in Liviv Ukraine where he was born and spent most of his childhood at. However with Russia’s invasion of Ukraine Marner has not been able to return home this offseason.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

My summer home is a secluded enclave deep in the heart of the Mt. Rainier volcano.  It is warm, it is hot, and it is a better summer home than any of these other scrubs because we have blackjack and hookers.

A summer home is something most people will escape to in order to get away from everything, but why be normal when you can vacation in a 200 square foot apartment in the middle of the hustle and bustle of New York City? Meet all sorts of unique characters, toughen yourself up by living in the grit and with tough locals, live the life of borderline poverty!

The first half of summer Gonzo Gobbledygook heads to Frankenmuth Michigan to visit family and enjoy loads of chicken and Bavarian brews - the second, at his mansion in Kauai Hawaii laying a hammock with mai tai in hand.

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

My player's summer home is in Malmo, Sweden. He doesn't really do much there except visit his local IKEA and eat meatballs. It's the summer after all, it's about relaxing and having fun.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

My player's summer home would be back home in the UK, where Jay Sink was born. While the weather is frankly dreadful, Jay can use his millions to spend all his time indoors - an indoor pool, gym, cinema, and a generally relaxing time away from hockey.

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

Manning isn't really the type of guy that has a summer home. He stayed in Colorado for a bit in the last 4 seasons, chilling out with some of his teammates like Angus McFife XVIII or hanging out with the coolest coach in the world Jumbo Bone before heading back to Vancouver. He'll probably do this too when he is in the SHL.

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

When Melvin is not playing hockey, he resides in Colorado where he spends time with close personal friends the Ironsides and Adelie de Pengu and Sylvestor, former colleague of the Colorado Yeti in the football world.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]