Create Account

2 Season PT Passes - Developers

In recognition of the massive amount of effort put in by some of the dev team, head office has decided to reward some of the key members with PT passes for Season 64 and 65.

@esilverm
You were the driving force behind the new index and you built the vast majority of it yourself, you even continued to help while being inactive on the site. I know I've personally learned a ton from you and I think the rest of the dev team would say the same. We all greatly appreciate your work!

@grok
From the index db, to the csv import procedure, to the card site you've worked hard to make sure we are building solid database backends for all our projects and you've been a huge huge help, without you we would likely be stuck trying to figure out so many database issues. Thank you!

@caltroit_red_flames
The card site is your baby and it is soon to go live, this is mostly in recognition of that, but you've also been involved in the other projects around the site and have helped troubleshoot a bunch of issues. Keep up the good work!

We have a project getting near launch and a couple projects starting, so if anyone else wants to get involved and they have experience with nodejs, typescript, mysql, php, css, or anything similar please let me know.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Thank you all for your hard work!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

pog!

Complete season pt passes? POG!

Well done all of you!

applied

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

03-10-2022, 01:17 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: We have a project getting near launch and a couple projects starting, so if anyone else wants to get involved and they have experience with nodejs, typescript, mysql, php, css, or anything similar please let me know.
Please :prayge:

Also thanks to everyone who approved this <3

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

request denied

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

only 2 seasons???? should be pt passes for life imo

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Why are we giving them PT passes to create SHL NFTs smh

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

03-10-2022, 01:41 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
03-10-2022, 01:17 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: We have a project getting near launch and a couple projects starting, so if anyone else wants to get involved and they have experience with nodejs, typescript, mysql, php, css, or anything similar please let me know.
Please :prayge:

Also thanks to everyone who approved this <3
finally someone not calling me stinky

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

03-10-2022, 02:24 PMgoldenglutes Wrote: only 2 seasons???? should be pt passes for life imo
100%

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

Thanks for all the hard work you guys do!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Thank you guys for all the hard work you do.

That said, while a 2 season pt pass is huge, I would have no qualms with it being longer. It's the least we can do for people who make this possible.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2022, 01:58 PM by DrunkenTeddy.)

The PT pass for @esilverm has been extended for S66 and S67 for his work on the new index fhm8 pages.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Not often someone gets a 2 season pass and the first thought you have is "should be more"

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]