Create Account

GFG Early Signing Punishment and Appeal

03-20-2022, 08:54 AMRenoJacksonHS Wrote: I think it's insane that the league keeps punishing GMs for incredibly minor offences like this, especially if the player was gonna sign with the team anyway, as there's a deep drive into left field by Castellanos and that will make it a 4-0 ballgame

Well if the gms are kind enough they’ll sign him and send him over for a 7th. Situation like this one happened to me in like S46. Sometimes gms fuck up, deal with the consequence and move on after the appeal gets denied

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

03-20-2022, 08:58 AMluke Wrote:
03-20-2022, 08:54 AMRenoJacksonHS Wrote: I think it's insane that the league keeps punishing GMs for incredibly minor offences like this, especially if the player was gonna sign with the team anyway, as there's a deep drive into left field by Castellanos and that will make it a 4-0 ballgame

Well if the gms are kind enough they’ll sign him and send him over for a 7th. Situation like this one happened to me in like S46. Sometimes gms fuck up, deal with the consequence and move on after the appeal gets denied

I probably should have clarified I know nothing about the signing process and shit like that, I just wanted to shitpost and wanted to make my post seem like I knew what I was talking about at the start.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

03-20-2022, 08:58 AMluke Wrote:

They changed that, the punishment does not restrict the player from signing there.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Gets me every time

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate