Create Account

HIRED: SMJHL All Star Committee Member (1)
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2022, 10:49 PM by Shylo_Moxii. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hello there,The SMJHL All-Star Committee has two openings right now!Here's the job description for the role:Tasks:
  • Voting on the All-Star Week-End host team, when the Week-End is hosted by an SMJHL Team (once every three seasons)

• Voting on the All-Star Week-End logo, amongst submissions received for the Logo Contest.

• Discussing and voting on the All-Star Game rosters.

• Discussing and voting on the All-SMJHL end-of-the-season teams (All-Star team #1, All-Star team #2, All-Rookie team, All-Defensive Team)

• If needed and on a voluntary basis, helping with the All-Star Game file and broadcast.
Requirements:
  • Follow the SMJHL closely

• Be objective

• Meet deadlines

• Be Civilized

Pay:
  • 3M$ at the end of every season: 1.5M$ for having submitted the All-Star Game ballots and 1.5M$ for the All-SMJHL Teams ballots

Applications:
To apply, DM me your answers to these questions on Discord (Shylo#8927) :
  1. Do you currently hold, or have you ever held, a job on the site?

2. Why do you want to join the All-Star Committee?

3. What makes you a good candidate for this job?

4. What do you think makes an All-Star player?

5. How would you choose who gets your last vote between two players with almost identical stats? Two goalies?

Closes on March 27th 12 PM EST

Congrats to @Weretarantula

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

Lmao hell yeah

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada