Create Account

S64 PT #1: All or Nothing

PT Affiliate +

[Image: vikian.gif]

Hockey Prompt

This is the perfect season to get in early and on the ground level of New England's rebuild! We had a big draft recently and a lot of new, excited blood on the team. Combine that with our long-time veterans you can have a show that showcases New England's rise to power through the eyes of both rookies and players that know the team history even better than the GM.

Imagine a long-term, multi-season show. It could easily run for a decade showing our prospects growing up and into their roles, slowly taking over from us oldies. Following the tough decisions having to be made during a rebuild, and gambling on new less proven players.

Season 1 would be the introduction to the franchise and what recent changes have been made in management and roster. See how the locker room chemistry is built up and how a team of players feel about being on a tanking squad.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

PBE PT

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Being drafted in to the Canadian media as a young and rising star, it's hard to like the media what so ever. While I am in Detroit, it is a blast since everyone has done nothing but good for me but once I make it to the big leagues, I can not imagine what that will be like, might even make me want to look at other options around the league. I will do what ever it take to avoid them because they are pretty much just a waste of time, if I wanted to impress or help the fans, I would go to different events with the fans, not sit in front of a mic and answer unnecessary questions where they are just looking for drama to give to everyone else, not the real fans.

I do not care what it is I have to do it avoid it, whether it's sneaking through the back door or literally getting my agent to tell people to fuck off, I will do what ever it take to avoid people without getting fined.

Words - 181

Whew lad, how much time do you have? The New Orleans Specters are one of the oldest, most storied teams in the league. They have a rich history of winning cups, and more than a few controversial moments as well. However, over the last few seasons its been some dark days for the Specters. Major turnover, both on and off the ice, has led to a difficult and tumultuous path that they are just now getting clear of. But the team is starting to show signs of life and serious potential, competing with some of the top teams in the league like Texas and Chicago. This is a team that fell on hard times, but through solid drafts and moves by the front office is starting to come through again. You have a lot of young talent on this roster that you can feature in your programming, along with some more house-hold names. Everyone likes a good redemption story, and that's hopefully what the New Orleans Specters have this season.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

Player Prompt:

For me personal, I do not like to have all that attention on me when I am going about my daily day to day live. I know some players like to have the camera's on them where every they go, but that is not me.

For me I am more open to a genuine run in with a fan, and ill take a picture or sign an autograph. But I dont want to be ambushed and have 50 people wait for a picture. I try to stay off of social media, and keep a low profile. When I am going out, if I have to book a reservation I am doing it under a fake name, or going out to eat during non busy periods. However, with that being said there is an exception to this. If you catch me at the hockey rink I will take as much time as needed to ensure every fan receives a picture or an autograph. During my day to day life though, definitely low key for me.

170+

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

wsbl

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

So I thought a lot about this and I think what people love is human drama. Specifically a team that hasn't been there or won a lot that is on the brink or just needs that little shove to get over the hump so to speak. So the focus would obviously be on the young guns. Their the wild card on any team as they take the most in the way of 'seasoning' to become great. Of course the old hands would get a bit of the focus as the fatherly or motherly figure they radiate only benefits the team. But on a team like Edmonton there is not too much of an even balance there, most of the team's players are from after S57. So I would say the overall focus would be on youth and vitality, which are great things to have. All in on the cup? Doubtful, but everyone loves an underdog.

Player prompt

As someone who has dedicated a significant amount of his time to his music career, Nickelback is definitely someone who loves having that spotlight on him. For years it was drawn to him on the stage, and the rockstar loves to fire it up and make sure he's in lots of photographs for you to look at.

The most obvious way that Mr. Nickelback uses is to bring out his guitar. People love to gather round to see the rockstar serenade everyone with his dulcet tones and some great songs. Who doesn't want a free show?

Apart from that, a little known fact is that Nickelback is also quite the accomplished free style rapper. In classic improv fashion, he'll ask for something to rap about and tailor his words exactly to it. Some day he hopes to find someone else in the SHL to go toe to toe with him in a battle.

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Telling a high level exec about the Steelhawks is something they would definitely want to hear. The Steelhawks are a popular team in the SHL, whether for the right or wrong reason. However, because of that, they are always garnering attention and would always have great ratings.

Going into Season 64, the Steelhawks are the defending Challenge Cup champions, something that would definitely be a positive and would be a great focus. Because of that, pitching the idea of going behind the scenes of a team who knows how to win and how to prepare for a grueling season and deep playoff run is something I believe many fans would love to see.

On top of that, the Steelhawks have a great core of young players finally taking over the reigns on the team, and the focus could be on how the young SHLers are making their mark on the league playing for a team that has had such great firepower and success in the past. At the end of the day, execs only want ratings, and a team as polarizing and controversial as the Steelhawks would have eyes on them, and would drive ratings up. It’s a no brainer.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

ISFL Affiliate

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

hockey prompt

Such options aren't common. So I just want to say about my new team, just the best. The team is full of young players, a young and talented generation is forming that will be able to do big things in the future. Then I can say that no matter how sad it is, the team will not be competitive this year to fight for the Cup, but I can say that we will certainly be able to accomplish and get into the Play-Off games. I came to the team through the trade deal. It was a little surprise, but in the end, I'm very well at the end, and I see myself on the team in the future. I think if the team doesn't want to get rid of me, then this will be my team, where I will conclude my career. But not this story. I would say that story line could all have our new talents, because they have really started playing adult hockey at a very early age, which means they will mature much more quickly and can only bear fruit by looking at the performance of the team as a whole.

Player Prompt

For me, it depends if I am on the ice or off the ice. On the ice, I want to be making the highlight reels. Off the ice, I am a little different. I am not someone who is trying to be center stage at all times but I do want to be part of the action. I do not think that shenanigans is the right word to use to describe how I will get on the broadcast. Most likely, it is going to be some kind of cooking segment where I share some Korean cooking techniques. Maybe I can get the producers to pay for a team trip back to Korea and have a bit of a travel show going. Might be able to pull some Korean celebrities in as well with the help of my mom. I won’t do anything to get into the final edit, but I am willing to put myself out there so that I can become that household name my father was never quite able to become.
(173)

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

PBE Affiliate Link

Player prompt

Hah. Actually, I'm surprised that something like this is discussed in PT. Surprised in a good way. I mean I'm quite a shy person. People are surprised when they hear that. They might be thinking I'm striving for attention but actually, I do not feel like that way. I do not like to see myself at some highlight. I have been often found in highlights but I feel it is like showing lessons of "how not to do" or something. If I nail something I'm happy that it is captured but with limits, so people wouldn't think I'm cocky or something. I don't know but when I rewatch things I did I feel very self judgemental. Everything must be perfect so I wouldn't feel bad about that video. "I should have done differently" sign over my head when I see myself in videos or any other highlights.