Create Account

Player Builder Tool Import

Would if be possible to get an import feature on the player Builder tool? Like, paste your player page url into a box and click submit? Then it would populate your total tpe, current build, and hopefully Banked tpe?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Agree

[Image: 6InfuYk.jpg]

idk what im doing here but lets go!

I asked for this on my 3rd day in the league while playing Amogus wit SHL Ownership and SHL HO and they never listened Sad

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

03-21-2022, 09:16 PMJimmysmo27 Wrote: I asked for this on my 3rd day in the league while playing Amogus wit SHL Ownership and SHL HO and they never listened Sad

Sounds sus

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2022, 01:36 AM by aleks.)

03-21-2022, 09:16 PMJimmysmo27 Wrote: I asked for this on my 3rd day in the league while playing Amogus wit SHL Ownership and SHL HO and they never listened Sad

AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS

So yesterday at lunch, I was about to eat with my friends from band when I realized that there was an empty seat at a table with some of the popular kids. I decided to take advantage of this opportunity to troll them, and perhaps befriend some of them. I sat at their table, and right as I sat down, I noticed that one of the kids was sitting above a vent. I yelled "Red is sus! He's on top of a vent!!" Everyone at the table looked up at me, but no one laughed (they probably didn't get the reference).

I decided that I would try to get them to be familiar with it, so I asked "Do to guys wanna play some Among Us???" They were all dead silent (honestly they just didn't know how fun of a game it was). I slapped the middle of our table (to mimick the "emergency meeting" feature in Among Us), and I screamed "EMERGENCY MEETING!!!" Again, none of them laughed. One of them looked at me and said "Can you please sit somewhere else?" At this point, I realized that I had to make them laugh quickly, or I would blow my chance with them.

I made the widest grin I could possibly make (Trying to mimick the "When the imposter is sus" meme) and I said "When the impoter is sus". I then tried to make a face that resembled the "Flushed" emoji (as part of the meme). However, I don't think any of them understood the reference.

I then pulled up the among us theme song on Youtube and played it on full blast. At this point, everyone at my table was asking for me to leave, and their friend came back, who regularly sat in the chair I was sitting in. I went back to sit with my friends from band.

However, I will forever remember the time I trolled ALL of the popular kids in my grade.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣶⣦⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⡿⠛⠉⠙⠛⠛⠛⠛⠻⢿⣿⣷⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠈⢻⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣯⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⡄ ⠀⠀⣀⣤⣴⣶⣶⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣷ ⠀⢰⣿⡟⠋⠉⣹⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣤⣤⣶⣶⣶⣶⣿⣿ ⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿ ⠀⣸⣿⡇⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠛⢻⣿⡇ ⠀⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣧ ⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿ ⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿ ⠀⢿⣿⡆⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿ ⠀⠸⣿⣧⡀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠃ ⠀⠀⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣶⣶⠶⠀⢠⣿⣿⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⣽⣿⡏⠁⠀⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢹⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⠇⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣦⣄⣀⣠⣴⣿⣿⠁⠀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠏⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠿⠿⠿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

(456 words)

[Image: izzy.PNG]

I like this suggestion wuma. It can get really tiring manually adding my build again and again. I do think the portal is coming within the decade, can't wait for that because that would make shit so easy

amogus. even better, we could make it so you visit your player page and click a link that takes you to a pre-populated player builder since we have an existing player builder export function. i brought this up in the dev discord and we are evaluating the possibility of bringing it to life since i think it would make the lives of updaters and regular users much easier

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, and Ragnarr for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

03-21-2022, 09:44 PMesilverm Wrote: amogus.

03-21-2022, 09:48 PMdmuda11 Wrote:
03-21-2022, 09:44 PMesilverm Wrote: amogus.
They were to busy sussy venting to hear my suggestion I guess :ACAP:

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

03-21-2022, 09:44 PMesilverm Wrote: amogus. even better, we could make it so you visit your player page and click a link that takes you to a pre-populated player builder since we have an existing player builder export function. i brought this up in the dev discord and we are evaluating the possibility of bringing it to life since i think it would make the lives of updaters and regular users much easier
 Don't we already have this.  You go to the build page and update it to reflect your total TPE and how you have applied it.  Then create the link on your player page.  Voila...just what you wanted....I think, maybe.....

[Image: Rinky-sig.jpg]

I actually made a Google sheet that does this for me https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...p=drivesdk just make a copy for yourself to edit. Ideally the player builder should be updated to do this though.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

03-22-2022, 01:38 PMEynhallow Wrote:
03-21-2022, 09:44 PMesilverm Wrote: amogus. even better, we could make it so you visit your player page and click a link that takes you to a pre-populated player builder since we have an existing player builder export function. i brought this up in the dev discord and we are evaluating the possibility of bringing it to life since i think it would make the lives of updaters and regular users much easier
 Don't we already have this.  You go to the build page and update it to reflect your total TPE and how you have applied it.  Then create the link on your player page.  Voila...just what you wanted....I think, maybe.....

That’s for export not import

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Any update?

06-10-2022, 04:11 PMwumaduce Wrote:

Any update?

devwork is concentrated on fhm 8 transition rn. this is still in our backlog of todo work

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, and Ragnarr for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]