Create Account

S64 Graphics Tournament: Discord & Twitter Logo Design
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2022, 04:41 AM by Carpy48. Edited 2 times in total.)

Hello SHL Graphics Community!

Time for the first contest of the season! This one will be slightly different compared to earlier ones, because it will run for much longer than our regular contests. It will run all the way until the start of the SHL playoffs.

Design a Discord server logo for the SHL Graphics Community. One that we can also use for our Twitter account (https://twitter.com/SHLgraphics). So basically a logo that works as a circular logo - with an aspect ratio of 1:1.

Size: 400x400px or larger
Format: ideally PNG, but of course additional vector graphics are fine too

Optional task: create a Twitter header photo background (1500x500px minimum, JPG or PNG) for our account that matches your logo.

3rd place: $1.5M

Others that do not win can submit their logo for grading (logo category) and will receive a double payout.

*if one of them participates in the contest, that person is excluded from voting

Send your contest submission to @Ruggsy via forum PM or via discord Ruggsy#7042.

Deadline: last day of the SHL regular season - that should be April 16th (midnight, EST).

Any other questions? Feel free to ask @Ruggsy or simply ask in our Discord server.

edit: unfortunately we didn't get any submission, so this contest will be closed.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

i lost the logo design to teddy for our new site by one vote and i never voted rip all of us

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Giving this one a bump!

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]

Bump!

Stars Lions Berserkers

Submission deadline is approaching quickly. You have very good chances at winning something still Smile

Stars Lions Berserkers

Last bump before submission deadline!

Stars Lions Berserkers