Create Account

Frequently Asked Questions
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2023, 10:12 AM by caltroit_red_flames. Edited 9 times in total.)

What if you notice an error with the card?
Fill out this FORM LINK and we will get around to it

How are card overalls calculated?
Cards overalls are calculated as the sum of a card's attributes.

How are card attributes calculated?
Card attributes are based off their player's attributes in the simulation. Formulas combine different attributes based on the simulation the player was in.

How are the attributes calculated for my retired players?
Attributes from the player's peak TPE season are used to calculate their card attributes.

What are the attributes calculated for my active player?
Periodically we will be pulling the player attributes in the offseason and using them to update the pool of available cards. If a player's new overall during that update is a higher a new card will be requested for it.

How are the teams determined for my retired players?
Whichever team a player spent the most number of seasons on will be the team their card is assigned.

How are the teams determined for my active player?
Active players will have cards created for the team they currently play for.

What if I want a different team for my card?
Simple! Fill out this FORM LINK and we will add that card to the creation queue. Note: you may only request a card for a team which the player has played for.

What are the rarity of each card?
Base Pack:
Hall of Fame: 0.15%
Charity: 0.35%
2000 TPE Club: 0.5%
Award: 1%
Diamond: 2%
Ruby: 4%
Logo: 4%
Gold: 15%
Silver: 30%
Bronze: 43%

How many seasons back will we be creating cards?
Since we use the player rating tab, the earliest player rating tab we have for STHS is S27. Any player that has played a game the SHL from S27 to present will eventually have a card. Please note that there have been over 1400 players in that time, it will take some time to finish all of those cards.

Why does my older player have a lower OVR than I think they should?
If you had a player in the S10's, it is because the earliest we can get your player ratings is S27. Your player would have been well into regression at that point, In the future we will be looking at using stats instead of attributes to create new set of legacy edition cards.

Why didn't you do this thing the I think you should have done it?
A lot of though went into every decision we made from the simplest to most complex. I promise whatever your concern is, we spent hours deliberating on how to handle it.
That said if you have any suggestions, please join us in the Trading Cards Discord server and let us know what you think we could do to make this experience even better in a constructive manner!

Why does my ruby card have a higher or the same overall as my diamond card?
The formulas for calculating the rarity and overall of goalies and skaters are slightly different. This is why there is overlap between rarities and overalls across goalies and skaters.

Can I trade my cards for other cards?
Eventually you will be able to. We're working on adding that feature.

Can I trade money for cards?
No. This would be used by teams to launder SHL money, therefore this is not and will not be allowed.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]