Create Account

S64 mPT #2: Dress Code

we whereing all purple everying purple rims purple shoes purples glasses and purple shuits and purple ties, we whering everything purple and we dont see any reason why

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Quote:Look, suits are expensive. What with the deficit caused by my nephew, I mean... the treasurer who I'm sure meant well *cough*, we can't afford to do suits any more. Sorry. You're in touch with the locker room right? Can you find out what everyone wants to wear? Preferably something cheaper to maintain than suits?

Your task: Come up with a new team dress code. What are you and all of your teammates going to show up to games wearing? Do you go full casual, or something exciting and new? Pitch me your best getups!

25 words minimum!

Everyone wears mascot costumes. That's right. Ronald McDonald, Youppi! the Canadiens mascot, the Noid, take your pick. I want this to happen because team mascot is one of the most underappreciated roles on an SHL team, and the best way to gain empathy for someone is to walk a mile in their shoes. Their fluffy, oversized shoes.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Full banana suits. The Buffalo Bananas they will call us. We will skate down the ice in a flood of high levels of pottasium making the enemy scared of us. We will peel off our costumes at various points throughout the match and try to get the enemy team to slip on them.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

Dress code should be very obvious, white fur shirts for everyone and full armour suits, got to make everyone on the team match my amazing style

[Image: gaWPJhU.gif]

Honestly its 2022 so why even bother about any dress code anymore? Maybe other than thefirst home game of the season come nude if you want, as long as you play good it don't matter!@1!!!!

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

me and all of my teammates are arriving in the finest gucci balenciaga prada and all the latest designer fashion. specifically ill be rocking a baby blue tuxedo with white suspenders.

I find that dress codes are pretty stupid, so there definitely would not be any forced suits or anything like that. I would just say everyone can do whatever they want.

[S77] #14 C | Jon Garfield
[SMJHL] Regina Elk

[S58] #72 LD | Shion Okamoto
[SMJHL] Newfoundland Berserkers | Former Captain | S60, S62 Four Star Cup
[SHL]  Chicago Syndicate | S64 Challenge Cup
[IIHF] Team Japan | S60 Gold

If I had the ability to control the Krakens dress code I would do the only suitable thing and make all the players wear kilts or whatever their States or Countries generalized piece of clothing would be
E.g: Scotland = Kilts , Texas = Cowboy Hat and Boots , Canada = Aviator Hat etc etc

[Image: 6InfuYk.jpg]

idk what im doing here but lets go!

The Barracuda will be wearing dragon scale jerseys because it looks cool, adds extra protections against hits and is shiny. On the stick they will be using shark skin grip tape to grip the puck better

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

Never having enjoyed the additional clothing expectations that were put on him, Melvin would convince the team to attend in their birthday suits, or close to it, wearing just the bear minimum that would go under their hockey gear to get to the arena. Short of trying to look nice, there's no reason to not be practical.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

the atlanta inferno are going to be going to the arena dressed in short sleeved collared shirts with flames along the bottom, in order to show the people that they appreciate the mayor that has done so much for the culinary world and brings the spirit of the inferno everywhere he goes, aka the mayor of flavourtown

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

If I were in control of what the players had to wear as a part of their dress code, I would make it mandatory to dress up as if you were playing a different sport.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Henrik is all about that vintage look. He usually rocks up in in his blundstones, Levi 501s and a suitably slick hawaiian shirt. Maybe even a nice cap once in a while! Can't beat that look

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

I think the best solution, since suits are no longer an option, for a Los Angeles Panthers dresscode would be mock jersey T-shirts and sweatpants that look like hockey pants. It might confuse the older LAP fans at first, but it'd provide a nice consistent look from pre-game to post-game.

From now on, the official LAP dress code will be us wearing all of our open card packs. Reduce, reuse, recycle. We've all opened enough to have a full wardrobe for a week, already.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]