Create Account

Leo Bloomfield retires

After over 2 whole years of joining this league, it's finally time to call it quits. We went through some dodgy stuff together (cough Covid cough), but the memories made will stick with me forever. There are too many people to thank individually, so if you ever shared a locker room with me, consider yourself thanked. Seriously. You guys were great. I never won a cup, but hopefully I have given you guys enough memories to repay you for the memories given to me. I'd like to thank CoA and Krash for taking a chance on me in the S53 SMJHL draft, I know it was a massive gamble, I hope it paid off in the end. Thank you to JR for giving me my first SHL start and for welcoming me into the BAP gang. And a great big thank you to Ken for giving me a home in New England and showing great faith in my mediocre career. It was also a pleasure to manage Ireland for a bit, sorry it didn't work out. 

I'm not planning on recreating, but I'll still be lurking around the site and Discord if you want to say hi. Time for me to see out this final season with the Wolfpack and then become a private detective or something cool. 

Love you all,

Leo  Timber Wolfpack Ireland

[Image: bloomfield.png]
[Image: NEW_Team_final.png][img=0x280]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/789216032630898779/789216043259265024/unknown.png?width=1103&height=613[/img]

Thank you for everything blooms. Enjoy relaxing!

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

Great career mate _/_/_/

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Maine legend! _/ _/ _/

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Shared what was probably my players best moments with you

Take care buddy

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

We're all gonna miss Bloomy!

_/_/_/

I just saw this. Best of luck, bud, I always enjoyed our chats. Hope to see you back some day!

[Image: FJPVyys.png]