Create Account

Find your game (giveaway)
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2022, 06:11 PM by Evil_AllBran. Edited 5 times in total.)

EDIT: I couldn't wait to give the games away so I am bringing the deadline forward to right freakin now! For any games where multiple names were down I am using the Wheel of Names to select a winner. I will be sending out the keys now!

Also, for any games left on the list, please just reply to this thread and I will send you the key on a first come first serve basis. People who have already put there names down for games can also get additional games if there is something left that they wanted.

Thanks to everyone that participated, I had a lot of fun putting this together and am glad that I was able to find some good games a home. If you have a stash of un-used keys why not run a giveaway yourself!

Take care,
AllBran

Hey there lovely SHL!

Over the years I have build up a lovely little collection of un-redeemed PC game keys. They all came from legitimate sources (mostly humble bundles) but for one reason or another, maybe I already bought it or maybe it just wasn't my sort of game, I have not added them to my Steam/Origin library. I thought instead of letting them go to waste someone out there might not have these games and they might really enjoy some of these titles.

I went through and created a little spreadsheet of the games, almost 250, and included links so you can check the titles out. I was trying to think of a fair way to give these out to members of the community, what I decided to do was post here and have people reply with the name of the game they would like (3 game maximum). Then at the end of the giveaway I will send out the keys. If more than one person puts their name down for the same game I will randomly select a name using some sort of online tool and then I will message the winners with their keys.

I will leave the post open until Sunday the 10th of April - 10am AEDT (the best timezone). Winners will be given their keys after this time.

After this first giveaway, I assume there will be a bunch of games left over so I will either run another giveaway or just tell people to message me. I'll decide later.

I know there has to be other hoarders of keys out there, maybe spread the love with your unused keys!

The games

GLHF!

Disclaimer: Some of these keys are really old, and I am not sure if I can access the keys and some have been removed from Steam so they might not be redeemable.

Mods: If this is not allowed or should be in another forum please let me know.

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2022, 01:18 AM by ACapitalChicago. Edited 1 time in total.)

Well this is an incredibly nice move, thank you for doing this!

Edit: Is Kerbal Space Program available still?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

03-27-2022, 01:17 AMACapitalChicago Wrote: Well this is an incredibly nice move, thank you for doing this!

Edit: Is Kerbal Space Program available still?
Thanks mate!

Sorry I clarified the post, at the end of the giveaway period I will collate the names and then send the keys out. So I will put your name down for KSP and let you know if you win Smile

Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

Goat shit

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

This is amazing.

If the PGA Tour 2k21 is available, I am interested!

[Image: SHOWNOMERCY-KETIL-VIGN.png]

03-27-2022, 02:11 AMArmTheSharks Wrote: This is amazing.

If the PGA Tour 2k21 is available, I am interested!
You're in the running, glhf

Great idea!

I'll put my name down for Bastion and Civ IV.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

03-27-2022, 02:56 AMCarpy48 Wrote: Great idea!

I'll put my name down for Bastion and Civ IV.
Both great games, glhf

Motorcycle Mech sim and Magica ty

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

03-27-2022, 03:34 AMSnussu Wrote: Motorcycle Mech sim and Magica ty
Done. glhf

Can I put my name in for Skullgirls and Command and Conquer Red Alert 3? You’re the best Allbran!

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

Super cool move.

Project Winter, please!

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Carto
Everhood
Wandersong

This is a huge list! You're an absolute legend

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

I was just talking about doing this exact same thing the other day in GFG

I'd like to go in on drawful 2 for game nights :D

also to others, besides what allbran recommended I also recommend 911 operator, divinity 2 (what an amazing game to be on here), house flipper, midnight protocol, motorsport manager, and radio commander. Obvi some are super niche but I love that type of stuff. Thanks for doing this allbran

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]