Create Account

S64 SMJHL mPT#2 - Celebrity Boxing

In Regina i think @hhh81 should go up and fight Logan paul because I think they would beat him. Logan Paul is a silly bozo who thinks he’s strong, but isn’t. They beat ‘em any day.

[Image: Don-Juan.png]
Don Juan S65 shl draftee, Tampa Bay Barracuda. Regina Elk send down.

Billy Blazes @bibleman19 should fight it out against Miroslav Ketil in the TD garden two friends turning into enemies woikd make it a hige fight and blaze would also take him with ease

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]

If Jolmi Koivu had to have a celebrity boxing match with another famous person it owuld probably be against B Jobin because he is a bad goalie and Jolmi Koivu could easily beat him up.
(35 words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Ze'ev will be the next person to fight on his team. Who will he fight? Simple. Himself. He will win and make a name of fame for himself.

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

I think my player should be in a boxing match since he is a very large speciman. If we're trying to bring in the ratings, I should probably fight Jayson Aittokallio. It'd be like Jake and Logan Paul fighting.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

I think the Whalers would send Capy Bara to absolute dummy Ben Waters Jr. And for good measure, he'd slap the shit outta Will Smith too. Honestly, Capy can probably fight the entire Team Liquid LoL roster too.

[Image: SHOWNOMERCY-KETIL-VIGN.png]

Sconnie McHits should absolutley be the next celebrity boxing match. partially because his name is literally McHits, that sells itself, and also because he is one sexy motherfucker and who wouldn't want to watch him punch some other people

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

If it came down to a celebrity match up, I’d select Jess, our GM. It would 100% have to be against Will Smith after the events of the Oscars, and Jess definitely has the same fighting energy as that slap did. The venue would likely be rather large considering the people chosen, and all of us Battleborn would be there to support Jess in taking down Will Smith.

when it comes to a celebrity boxing i think i should be the boxing guy i would fight jake paul because every athlete does the event would be held at my mom's house in the backyard they're making famous arabic dishes.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

The ideal matchup is between Armada teammates, Leon Lokitonov and Ricky Koivu @Gwdjohnson. Ricky is a punkass busta who's a jamoke and he'd get his ass kicked.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

It should be me Rocky Baljoa since I have experience in the ring. I think my next opponent should be Randy Marsh since we are both experienced fighters.

@Finch vs Will Smith. Smith needs to answer for his deeds and there is no way a person like Finch is going to sit there and get slapped like Chris Rock without responding in kind. Finch by TKO RD 2.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

From the Armada, I'd personally send Ricky Koivu. We don't have much of a fighter on our team but this man is over 210 pounds and is super brave. Maybe there's someone better but I don't know cause I'm kinda new.

I think that Tom Taylor from the St. Louis Scarecrows should be in a celebrity boxing match as he loves boxing and trains during his free time in the off-season. I think he should fight Jake Paul as it could be a massive fight at Madison Square Garden.

This is going to sound selfish, and maybe conceited, but i'm gonna have to go with my own play Din Djarin.... he is the Mandalorian for crying out loud. Who wouldn't want to see that against any other celebrity in any venue?

[Image: jsteele1423.gif]
[Image: dOfqg1T.png]
[Image: lhZ3TTV.png]
[Image: QwTZD8C.png] [Image: uJXrVDL.png]
Click my logo below to see me LIVE on Twitch!
[Image: vNTwVv3.png]