Create Account

Website Feature Suggestions

Please post any suggestions you have for new website features in this thread

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2022, 11:58 AM by Zoone16. Edited 1 time in total.)

- Search by Card Name and see who owns the card.
- Going from user collections list -> browse their collection -> go back to user list , it would be good to save the user page list we're on.
- Having a filterable list of cards available, sortable by team/season/others for those of us interested in collecting specific cards instead of any cards. (ex: I'd love to know the full list of Platoon cards to collect, or a full list of Season 31 cards to collect, etc...)

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Adding to the front page a scrolling section that shows users names and rare pulls. So that we can see what people have pulled recently and those who have gotten lucky.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

It'd be neat to easily look between people's collections, like some sort of directional arrows so you don't have to keep going back to the collections main page

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

It would be really cool if you could view the entire collection of cards with the cards you don't have greyed out but still shown so you can see what you are missing and then obtained cards would be coloured in, also then being able to filter the entire league collection by things like team, class rarity so you can see what your missing from series you're trying to collect.
Re-reading that I realise I have worded it really really poorly, but I am tired and I think you will get what I mean.
Thanks for all your hard work, the system and cards are awesome!

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

A pack purchase reset timer would be cool, I know its 12am EST but not everyone is in the timezone and I am addicted and need to know.

Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

Adding the ability to set a showcase in your card collection would be great and allowing people to browse community showcases.

03-28-2022, 11:02 AMZoone16 Wrote: - Search by Card Name and see who owns the card.
- Going from user collections list -> browse their collection -> go back to user list , it would be good to save the user page list we're on.
- Having a filterable list of cards available, sortable by team/season/others for those of us interested in collecting specific cards instead of any cards. (ex: I'd love to know the full list of Platoon cards to collect, or a full list of Season 31 cards to collect, etc...)

+1 for filter/sort on season

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

This is more of a long term thing, nothing to immediately work on.

I'd love to be able to compile binders with cards that you both own and don't own. That way you could make certain collections, like all cards from a specific team or a specific nation or just any random cards that you would like, and can easily keep track of your progress for that self defined set. This would also be a good way to see what cards other people are looking for once trading will be introduced.
Of course, it would also be nice if binder data can be shared, so you could try to get the same collection as your friends and compete on who gets it first.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

When you open a pack i’d like to see an indication if the card is NEW in your collection or not. As time goes by you don’t remember if you pulled the card before or not.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

Prevent duplicates in one pack.

Add a way to delete cards from your collection.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

04-02-2022, 06:47 AMwumaduce Wrote: Add a way to delete cards from your collection.
I also want to figure out how to delete my @Gwdjohnson Gabe Johnson card

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]