Create Account

The Lions Speak Tonight Questions

04-19-2022, 05:28 PMJames Truong Wrote:
04-19-2022, 05:05 PMToast Wrote: Recording in three hours! Ask questions please. Probably lots of discussion about Seattle and our hate for Buster. Will be joined by @Bfine @LordBirdman and others?

@Toast I picked SEA to win the series in my playoff predictions and i'm known to be unlucky so you're welcome Toast :D 

A question I have:

1) How long are you planning to run this podcast for?
Until you take over for @juke as the worst defensemen in CHI history

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpeg]

04-19-2022, 05:34 PMBfine Wrote:
04-19-2022, 05:28 PMJames Truong Wrote: @Toast I picked SEA to win the series in my playoff predictions and i'm known to be unlucky so you're welcome Toast :D 

A question I have:

1) How long are you planning to run this podcast for?
Until you take over for @juke as the worst defensemen in CHI history
That’s literally the coldest thing I’ve ever heard about Juke…damn

[Image: mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3...a5e635414&][Image: 4028.png][Image: 5431.png][Image: 5570.png][Image: 7241.png][Image: 5906.png][Image: 6149.png][Image: 7950.png]

Ep 5 recording tonight featuring r1c3, Keven, LordBirdman, maybe Arty and I. Fire the questions off!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2022, 07:26 PM by JamesT. Edited 1 time in total.)

04-25-2022, 03:41 PMToast Wrote: Ep 5 recording tonight featuring r1c3, Keven, LordBirdman, maybe Arty and I. Fire the questions off!
@Toast
Can you please let Chicago win? My playoff predictions had them winning the cup Smile

Please upload the previous episodes onto Spotify when you can!

Also, please let @Keven know I miss him

Question for @Keven ask when @Nhamlet is gonna post the hat trick claims

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Episode 7 recording this weekend! I will be joined by Bfine? Arty? Others? Ask us stuff!

Recording today

My bad, lost power for six days. Recording Sunday!

Glad to hear you are back up and running Toast! What were some of the biggest ups and downs you experienced during the 6 day power outage in Ottawa?

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Okay, actually recording tonight I swear

EP. 11 tonight featuring Jess who won the LST charity drive auction recording tonight! Plus a variety of Pride users I'm sure. Ask some questions!

11-16-2022, 09:21 AMToast Wrote: EP. 11 tonight featuring Jess who won the LST charity drive auction recording tonight! Plus a variety of Pride users I'm sure. Ask some questions!

Are you excited to do a podcast with your PBE boss? lol 

A serious question: What sort of charities do you personally support/endorse (aka which causes hold sentiment with you?)

[Image: sobchak.png]

Why is Jess better than Toast?
Toast, why was Cale Amundsen so amazing?
Jess... Make the announcement.

[Image: Wally.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2022, 04:48 PM by Thunfish. Edited 1 time in total.)

What's your favourite Sonic game?

What's your fondest memory from sim leagues so far?

Finally, what's been the hardest challenge you ever faced in life?

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

All of these have been answered! anything below will be for next session