Create Account

SHL Families (Like the Aittokallio's)

04-28-2022, 02:01 PMGifter of Bikes Wrote:
04-28-2022, 10:46 AMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: @Patty Give this man his 10 year badge.

I was gone for a while so they said I can't have one. :-/

Sacrilege

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

04-28-2022, 07:37 AMWally Wrote:
04-28-2022, 12:52 AMSlappydoodle Wrote: Zack Evans and Pietra Volkova had a son in Nikolai Evans

Negative, Mel and Zach had the son.

Pris (Volks) and I (Olli O’Koivu) had Anastasia O’Koivu and Aleksi O’Koivu-Volkova (twins) stemming from a wild night on a Zamboni.

Anastasia and Nikolai have yet to put out, however were a thing.

Aleksi off-spring being my now, Oleksander Olli O’Koivu.

Whew.

@Pris @ztevans

I stand corrected. The incestuous and tangled webs spun by SHL lust are too convoluted for my old and feeble brain. Thank you good sir for your devotion to a well manicured family tree

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Tommy Salami is Tony Pepperoni's uncle

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Teddy Cuddes —> Ambacas and Mohammed Cuddles

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

I dont wanna dwell deeper but Jobin's are also on the table

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

My McCarthy players were brothers

04-27-2022, 04:05 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Filip Zadina @jjlangabeer and Tomas Zadina may more may not be related idk

Pretty sure @ImShiny and @Off made the Sköda brothers.
ye

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

04-28-2022, 07:37 AMWally Wrote:
04-28-2022, 12:52 AMSlappydoodle Wrote: Zack Evans and Pietra Volkova had a son in Nikolai Evans

Negative, Mel and Zach had the son.

Pris (Volks) and I (Olli O’Koivu) had Anastasia O’Koivu and Aleksi O’Koivu-Volkova (twins) stemming from a wild night on a Zamboni.

Whew.

@Pris @ztevans

I want to clarify here that Anastasia and Nikolai were not "a thing" in a dating sense. They actually fucking hated each other and still somehow got drafted to the same team and then traded to the same team because of people who thought we were inseparable, which is probably why we got people out here saying Nikolai was Volks' son jfc people I leave for a few years and you're already turning my world upside down.

For the sake of those who weren't around ages ago and curious about SHL families, Mel's player was Ekaterina Rudnikova. And Zach Evans was spelled with an H.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

04-29-2022, 02:00 PMztevans Wrote:
04-28-2022, 07:37 AMWally Wrote: Negative, Mel and Zach had the son.

Whew.

@Pris @ztevans

I want to clarify here that Anastasia and Nikolai were not "a thing" in a dating sense. They actually fucking hated each other and still somehow got drafted to the same team and then traded to the same team because of people who thought we were inseparable, which is probably why we got people out here saying Nikolai was Volks' son jfc people I leave for a few years and you're already turning my world upside down.

For the sake of those who weren't around ages ago and curious about SHL families, Mel's player was Ekaterina Rudnikova. And Zach Evans was spelled with an H.

The level of "absolutely the fuck not" horror at the prospect of either of my players being related or involved with the hellspawn that was Nikolai Evans has their inactive ghosts rolling in their graves.

This literally dragged me out of two years of inactivity for two minutes to write this, that's how wrong it all was.

04-29-2022, 02:12 PMPris Wrote:
04-29-2022, 02:00 PMztevans Wrote: I want to clarify here that Anastasia and Nikolai were not "a thing" in a dating sense. They actually fucking hated each other and still somehow got drafted to the same team and then traded to the same team because of people who thought we were inseparable, which is probably why we got people out here saying Nikolai was Volks' son jfc people I leave for a few years and you're already turning my world upside down.

The level of "absolutely the fuck not" horror at the prospect of either of my players being related or involved with the hellspawn that was Nikolai Evans has their inactive ghosts rolling in their graves.

This literally dragged me out of two years of inactivity for two minutes to write this, that's how wrong it all was.

hi pris

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

04-29-2022, 02:00 PMztevans Wrote: I want to clarify here that Anastasia and Nikolai were not "a thing" in a dating sense. They actually fucking hated each other and still somehow got drafted to the same team and then traded to the same team because of people who thought we were inseparable, which is probably why we got people out here saying Nikolai was Volks' son jfc people I leave for a few years and you're already turning my world upside down.

I mean, hellspawn's a little strong I think, but point taken.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Sounds like a game of hard to get. Checks out.

[Image: Wally.png]

Biscuits

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

There's a lot of Tanners.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Niclas Wastlund is the father of Fredrik (S28 Khan and Stevens Winner) and Grim Wastlund (Huge bust)

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]