Create Account

SHL Families (Like the Aittokallio's)

04-29-2022, 02:12 PMPris Wrote:
04-29-2022, 02:00 PMztevans Wrote: I want to clarify here that Anastasia and Nikolai were not "a thing" in a dating sense. They actually fucking hated each other and still somehow got drafted to the same team and then traded to the same team because of people who thought we were inseparable, which is probably why we got people out here saying Nikolai was Volks' son jfc people I leave for a few years and you're already turning my world upside down.

For the sake of those who weren't around ages ago and curious about SHL families, Mel's player was Ekaterina Rudnikova. And Zach Evans was spelled with an H.

The level of "absolutely the fuck not" horror at the prospect of either of my players being related or involved with the hellspawn that was Nikolai Evans has their inactive ghosts rolling in their graves.

This literally dragged me out of two years of inactivity for two minutes to write this, that's how wrong it all was.

Come back!!! We miss you