Create Account

To All Veteran Members

03-29-2022, 08:40 PMbrickwall35 Wrote: Bring back parlays

Pass... Cards are going to make me lose enough monies.

[Image: Wally.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2022, 08:49 PM by Waters. Edited 1 time in total.)

as a veteran member i agree with you well said

I hate rotti for cheating. angry emoji!!

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

03-29-2022, 08:40 PMbrickwall35 Wrote: Bring back parlays

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

damn I don't make the s53 notables list

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

03-29-2022, 09:02 PMleviadan Wrote: damn I don't make the s53 notables list

Guess we're both scrubs.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

03-29-2022, 09:03 PMroastpuff Wrote:
03-29-2022, 09:02 PMleviadan Wrote: damn I don't make the s53 notables list

Guess we're both scrubs.

i didnt want to add more names than the original but i thought about u guys

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

... just why?

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

This is bad for the economy :sadgebusiness:

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

dont make me ratio you

[Image: rotti.gif]

lemons are better than limes

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

03-29-2022, 08:03 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: So we are making copypastas out of dead people now? Really cool.

His legend lives on. We honor him.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

03-29-2022, 11:25 PMRotticusScott Wrote: dont make me ratio you

i hate you but you're my best trading card right now so i need you

If you're, in some weird way, trying to honor Mac then this post is fine. But if you're trying to be funny by trying to make a copypasta from a dead member of this site, you are actually a real piece of breathing human garbage. However hated / trolled Mac might've been here, he was someone with real issues and trolling a post from 10 years ago is NOT the way to remember him.

If this is you're strange way of honoring him then so be it, but if you're just being a troll you can truly go fuck yourself. You aren't funny, even in the darkest sense.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

03-30-2022, 02:45 AMNJBadApple Wrote: If you're, in some weird way, trying to honor Mac then this post is fine.  But if you're trying to be funny by trying to make a copypasta from a dead member of this site, you are actually a real piece of breathing human garbage.  However hated / trolled Mac might've been here, he was someone with real issues and trolling a post from 10 years ago is NOT the way to remember him.

If this is you're strange way of honoring him then so be it, but if you're just being a troll you can truly go fuck yourself.  You aren't funny, even in the darkest sense.

I thought it was funny a post from 10 years ago would still feel right at home on the site today with a few proper noun changes. I got nothing against Mac mate, just happened to be his post.

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2022, 03:41 AM by Lime. Edited 1 time in total.)

03-30-2022, 03:33 AMLime Wrote:
03-30-2022, 02:45 AMNJBadApple Wrote: If you're, in some weird way, trying to honor Mac then this post is fine.  But if you're trying to be funny by trying to make a copypasta from a dead member of this site, you are actually a real piece of breathing human garbage.  However hated / trolled Mac might've been here, he was someone with real issues and trolling a post from 10 years ago is NOT the way to remember him.

If this is you're strange way of honoring him then so be it, but if you're just being a troll you can truly go fuck yourself.  You aren't funny, even in the darkest sense.

I thought it was funny a post from 10 years ago would still feel right at home on the site today with a few proper noun changes. I got nothing against Mac mate, just happened to be his post.

Edit: From the sus things I've seen and heard of old SHL they probably needed this stickied tbh

Did i just fuckin quote myself