@trashae
@trella
@tweedledunn
@Wally
@Wearingabear
@Weretarantula
@zeagle1
@ZootTX
I changed my site name but I still got my packs so thank you! Even pulled your card lol

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

03-31-2022, 06:41 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
03-31-2022, 09:56 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Subscribed users got 1 free pack today. Charity packs were issued yesterday as well. If you got both you should still be able to purchase 2 more since the charity packs don't count against your daily total.

did you have to donate a specific amount?

No, did you donate?

Per the charity drive follow up post: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=115978

Code:
As per the announcement post, all who took part in the drive and donated will be receiving 2 FREE packs of trading cards when the SHL Trading Cards launch in the future, and you'll also all receive a 2021 Charity Drive Contributor Badge on your profile to commemorate your generosity this year!

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2022, 10:21 PM by TnlAstatine.)

03-31-2022, 08:02 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
03-31-2022, 06:41 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: did you have to donate a specific amount?

No, did you donate?

Per the charity drive follow up post: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=115978

Code:
As per the announcement post, all who took part in the drive and donated will be receiving 2 FREE packs of trading cards when the SHL Trading Cards launch in the future, and you'll also all receive a 2021 Charity Drive Contributor Badge on your profile to commemorate your generosity this year!

i completely forget which time i donated for :dead:

i think i meant to but forgot

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

New Charity Drive, 5$ = 1 Pack, all proceeds go to victims of the war in Ukraine. Let's go!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

oh yes

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

$3 a pack is closer to the Topps price in a $20 booster pack. If it's charity and it's cheap to make, make it cheap for more charity.

Actually, that could be cool: a $30 booster set of 7 packs and a bonus charity card pack (or two). Charity cards could be drawn from the pool of users that bought charity packs, and guarantee a diamond or HoF card.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

@RomanesEuntDomus @Capt_Blitzkrieg you can bet that if the site does another charity drive we'll be taking in part in it, likely with the same rewards and some other new ideas!

@TnlAstatine I'll try to get a hold of someone who would have kept track of the list of donations to double check if you're on the list

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]