Create Account

Sim Engine Changes

04-01-2022, 12:20 AMSlashACM Wrote: Woah how is Simon T showing fhm attributes
the only way to make the transition smoothly was to work directly with Simon Tremblay himself on a hybrid engine that could take in all our current 20 point builds. We also got some enhanced outputs along the way.

Unfortunately to pay for it, we gave Simon a 10% royalty on Ice Level base pack revenue in perpetuity. It was a heavy price to pay but we finally have the Engine of the Future

04-01-2022, 12:24 AMSlashACM Wrote:
04-01-2022, 12:21 AMzaynzk Wrote: This is what your mom said when she gave birth to you

Aren't you a child? Go play Fortnite or do drugs or whatever kids do
Smh I’m actually 48

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

@DrunkenTeddy please link me to the s54 index

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Y'all should have updated Manhattan to Deputymons.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

That got me for a second

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

04-01-2022, 12:27 AMgrok Wrote:
04-01-2022, 12:20 AMSlashACM Wrote: Woah how is Simon T showing fhm attributes
the only way to make the transition smoothly was to work directly with Simon Tremblay himself on a hybrid engine that could take in all our current 20 point builds. We also got some enhanced outputs along the way.

Unfortunately to pay for it, we gave Simon a 10% royalty on Ice Level base pack revenue in perpetuity. It was a heavy price to pay but we finally have the Engine of the Future

Yeah I got 400 tpe out of nowhere talk about inflation

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

[Image: the-avengers-marvel.gif]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Well shit, there goes my Deep Dive progress.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Understandable .-.

@sköldpaddor will you stop being on FMHM 24/7 now

Very sad that all of my hard work has been removed permanently, but I hope that this can bring change to the league in a positive way.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, and Ragnarr for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

04-01-2022, 12:21 AMzaynzk Wrote:
04-01-2022, 12:19 AMSlashACM Wrote: Holy fuck that is an insane amount of work for a prank
This is what your mom said when she gave birth to you

lmfao this was good bro

[Image: izzy.PNG]

04-01-2022, 12:34 AMunconfident69 Wrote: @sköldpaddor will you stop being on FMHM 24/7 now

I can't just quit cold turkey I'll have to taper off, please respect my journey.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

04-01-2022, 12:39 AMesilverm Wrote: Very sad that all of my hard work has been removed permanently, but I hope that this can bring change to the league in a positive way.
:sadgebusiness:

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

I didn't approve this

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]