Create Account

Things I wanted to say….

It’s not the offseason yet, why you trying to get yourself banned?

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

04-02-2022, 02:13 AMreid Wrote: It’s not the offseason yet, why you trying to get yourself banned?

idk i think he kinda hit the nail on the head with the switching back to STHS part i still dont know why we did that

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

04-02-2022, 02:19 AMGwdjohnson Wrote:
04-02-2022, 02:13 AMreid Wrote: It’s not the offseason yet, why you trying to get yourself banned?

idk i think he kinda hit the nail on the head with the switching back to STHS part i still dont know why we did that
who needs clean hitting skills anyway when you can throw some elbows

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

Hi Friend. So you want to remove depression from your life and be happy always.To bring positive change in your life and to be calm, mental conditioning is required which is easily possible through spirituality . I am telling some points to be done on daily basis, which if followed with full faith and perseverance for 1 year continuously will bring good change in life and also bring God's favour.

1 . Start chanting Vishnu Sahastranam one time ( 18 Min), Lalita Sahastranam one time( 29 Min), Shiva Sahastranam one time ( 30 Min) , Aditya hridya Stotram 3 times ( 15 Min) , Maha Mrityunjya Mantra atleast 21 times in a day (5 Min). Do this for 1 year continuously.

.2. Start feeding green fodder of weight approximately 1/10th of your weight to cows daily . Let say your weight is 70 kgs. So try to feed 7 kgs green fodder to cows daily.

3. In the morning when you wake up , Just see both your hands and chant this mantra 3 times

कराग्रे वसते लक्ष्मिः करमध्ये सरस्वति ।
करमूले तु गोविन्दः प्रभाते करदर्शनम् ॥

Karaagre Vasate Lakssmih Karamadhye Sarasvati |
Karamuule Tu Govindah Prabhaate Karadarshanam ||

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

04-02-2022, 02:22 AMboom Wrote:
04-02-2022, 02:19 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: idk i think he kinda hit the nail on the head with the switching back to STHS part i still dont know why we did that
who needs clean hitting skills anyway when you can throw some elbows

dont forget finally back to being on an engine where we can invest in our penalty shot skills

Say April's Fools. @Lime what have you done.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2022, 02:33 AM by boom. Edited 2 times in total.)

but yeah this’ll probably be locked so I’ll head to bed with this one main point: you don’t get to just create a funhouse of isolation for one user and claim it’s progress. It’s patronizing and it’s wrong. Also, they/them pronouns exist. Use them. They’re a part of someone’s identity.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

04-02-2022, 02:19 AMGwdjohnson Wrote:

I mean if the nefarious Hamilton programmer decides sths is the answer I guess…

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

04-02-2022, 02:25 AMYagoyi Wrote: Hi Friend. So you want to remove depression from your life and be happy always.To bring positive change in your life and to be calm, mental conditioning is required which is easily possible through spirituality . I am telling some points to be done on daily basis, which if followed with full faith and perseverance for 1 year continuously will bring good change in life and also bring God's favour.

1 . Start chanting Vishnu Sahastranam one time ( 18 Min), Lalita Sahastranam one time( 29 Min), Shiva Sahastranam one time ( 30 Min) , Aditya hridya Stotram 3 times ( 15 Min) , Maha Mrityunjya Mantra atleast 21 times in a day (5 Min). Do this for 1 year continuously.

.2. Start feeding green fodder of weight approximately 1/10th of your weight to cows daily . Let say your weight is 70 kgs. So try to feed 7 kgs green fodder to cows daily.

3. In the morning when you wake up , Just see both your hands and chant this mantra 3 times

कराग्रे वसते लक्ष्मिः करमध्ये सरस्वति ।
करमूले तु गोविन्दः प्रभाते करदर्शनम् ॥

Karaagre Vasate Lakssmih Karamadhye Sarasvati |
Karamuule Tu Govindah Prabhaate Karadarshanam ||

It's very weird to know what ur talking about

[Image: izzy.PNG]

04-02-2022, 02:28 AMreid Wrote:
04-02-2022, 02:19 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: idk i think he kinda hit the nail on the head with the switching back to STHS part i still dont know why we did that

joke's on you I am the nefarious programmer

04-02-2022, 02:28 AMreid Wrote:

Is this me? I haven't been on Hamilton since S56.

I should also mention I only posted the april fools joke because Finn was probably asleep.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I've been here for 11 years and seen a lot of members come and go in my time

You fucking suck dude lmao

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

04-02-2022, 02:37 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: I've been here for 11 years and seen a lot of members come and go in my time

You fucking suck dude lmao

rich coming from you

I'd say you're stupider then a bag of bricks. But that'd be an insult to the bricks.

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

Look Izzy, if you start off with "I dont think of you anymore", and then feel the need to go off on a rant the size of Texas.. You need to stop lying to yourself.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty