Create Account

S64 mPT #3: Secret Handshake

Our team has a great love of food. Many have shared their food preferences enough, that if asked, most could identify themselves by stating their favorites, and I would know who it was. Therefore, for each game, we will state our faves to each other with a secret nod. Then we will be protected from these shenanigans.

[Image: 65157_s.gif]

My teammates and I have a ritual. I like to take each teammate out to a brewery on the first time we really get to know each other. So the way how I would test if they are a real teammate is to name or describe the brewery we went to. That is it.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

The New Orleans Specters' brand new secret identifying maneuver: putting Malik and any of his teammates in a locked room together and seeing how long it takes them to start bickering. If whoever is put in there with Vlastislav is a fake, then it'll be over a minute before they start.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

To keep our plans secret, everyone on the team is going to be required to learn to speak mandarin. It will take the league a little while to figure out what language we are speaking.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

RESO: Hmmm..........to verify any of my teammates, I would just ask them about my boat, its personal name and where I purchased it from. I doubt few would put these three together if they haven't heard me blab about it.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

We all sit in a big circle and have to tie each others skates in a friendship knot that only the other person knows. It is the ultimate form of trust before a game.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

All players on the team are supplied with their own mardi gras beads at time of signing. If at any point a players' identity must be confirmed, the beads will serve as obvious proof.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

The easiest way for the Argonauts to locate an impostor is to simply smell them. As the embodiments of famed Greek warriors, we grease ourselves up with olive oil before games, giving each of us the distinct smell (and flavour) of olive oil

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

The only real way for our teammates to know if we're impostors or not is by asking them how they feel about Hamilton. If they don't get real, unbridled rage, they probably aren't a real Specter. Don't trust them.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

We'd gather everyone to put a small pin on their jackets, which would probably be a printed out version of Ham's discord avatar. Idk what it is but it works as a pin so we're using it.

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank