Create Account

S64 mPT #3: Secret Handshake

We can never be sure of who the enemy is, and thus we must constantly be on guard.

Petr suggests we do as his country has down and initiate martial law, summary executions, and a secret police force in order to combat the infiltrators.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

In Texas, we just ask who is the best and worst player on the team. Only Renegades know the correct answer to those questions, so it's easy to find out if they are a real Renegade

[Image: Haschdi.png]

@Drokeep and I both got YNWA tattooed on our knuckles. Obviously in reference to the song that plays when the Forge take the ice. You Never Walk Alone.

[Image: b8XI874.png]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

To make sure to know who my teammates are when they come to the arena, we assigned each player a cement block in which they had to put their footprint and every time they come into the arena, they have to put their foot in it to make sure it’s them.

51 words

Nor Ge

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Well we don't have to learn Jumbos mum's maiden name because we all know her... quite well, if you know what I'm saying... We do have a secret Raptors dance to identify each other though but I can't tell you any more about it because that would kinda defeat the point. All I can say is that it's really Raptoresque, it's uncanny!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

In Atlanta you have to be able to name our three favourite green characters. It's a super simple question if you hang around the LR often, not so easy if you aren't in the know.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

In order to ascertain if my teammates are who they say they are, I'll ask them who frequents second circle of hell the most. If they can't answer that correctly, they've not spent any time in the Inferno discord server.

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

Well this one is pretty easy! With how great our group is only the real teammates would know the memes we have saved in our locker room. Easiest way to prove you are part of the team is to recite the meme list commands.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

The team's version of a "secret handshake" is coffee order. Not only must you know what blend and roast your teammates prefer, but you also must know how they take it! Pour over, drip, espresso, k-cup? Sugar, cream, almond milk? The code is unbreakable and the only people who know are the people in the locker room who enjoy a brew together in the mornings.

To make sure we know who is who we each carry our new SHL card folded like an origami crane. If its any other animal, we know their sus.

Only real Falcons know how to "SKREE" properly. Fake Falcons don't put enough 'umph' into it, nor do they use high enough pitch. If you wanna know the difference between a real and a fake, just ask them to skree!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

Here in LA it's really quite simple. We would ask them to name our mascots and if they say anything other than Hank or Carl then they're imposters.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

I think it would be pretty easy for Philly team members to identify themselves seeing how we have such a great LR but if we needed a system then we would use a challenge phrase like old spy movies that's based on our sim performance.

Person 1: "Two"
Person 2: "Outta three aint bad"

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

All of QCC agrees on an owl hoot for their identifying mark. It spirals and the fans are all hooting too. The infiltration happens again. The players decide that they'll just talk more on the ice.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

Secret of course for us would be crazy hand movement Korean, Chinese, Mandorin, Brazilian, Japanese that could last anywhere from 5-10 Seconds. That ends with Dragon Ball Z Kamehameha wave with any teammate but traditionally with @Muerto

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]