Create Account

They said ik gone ya but I'm back now pittsbrughs my background

Today me and trello watched YouTube it was a good time we needed it and between the games that we had because you know like tampa plays a lot of games and sometimes guys get tired because like you know we gotta eat food and drink water but also like it in the hot tub because it's goat fucking time and you know we fucking love to hang out with our goats and pet the shit out of them we don't have ring girls we have goat girls and we call it a good outlet for our fucking you know guy I'm testosterone stuff you know dudes that fucking don't have new ports to smoke because Tampa Bay doesn't let me smoke my sex no more. Good get real 2nd tired of the league not raising the fucking scoring cap like guys should be scored in 70 goals a year Like this should be the QMJ gel because we obviously aren't the NHL cause if we were I'm Mario and you're not with you but also fuck the few of you that thought you could be dudes. You're not hard enough to be a dude like me cause you're all the not the real slim shady and you can all please sit down and I swear to God if the fucking media greater is what I cut up when I'm out here to speak at my soul my heart by every God game given fucking right that I have as a human being and you motherfuckers want to act for 1 second like I don't deserve every fucking SHL petty that's coming my way we're going to have a real problem I will call it A-bomb flip to the special Olympics and I will call it a Bob threat to fucking Luke cause hes a fucking fluke hes a clown and Luke I swear to God bro come see me dog. But also like I don't mean that Luke but like for real their dog come see me but also don't because like go away but come here but also like I don't know there's fucking vocabulary issues when it comes to you guys You just act like you're so much a bumby and you're not you're literally not even a step ladder but you wouldn't act like the leading tower of pisa because that's all you're doing is Laden when it comes to a real issue all you do is backfall you're like John Carey and 94 you're like ice cube what you got money and private presents but he also was labeled in NWA this shit's dumb brow like don't even make me go hard for 4 seconds cause I'll ball so hard that motherfuckers can't find me like I'll have the game come in here and perform hated or loved it right now I'll tell a shot of you to shake her fat ass but also tall tease and fitted hats what love page

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

classic fitted media, cheers bro

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

pay this man

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]