Create Account

Applications Guide Announcement

Howdy everyone!

Quick little update I wanted to announce since the post in question is locked. A little side project I've been working on for a while has been a guide to help people new to applying for positions in the League, and it's finally gotten to a point where I can post it.

Here is a link to our newest Applications Guide, found in the Rookie Materials subforum.

I hope this can assist those looking to apply for positions and could use some help on how to do so, or even be a helpful refresher to those already experienced in such ways. I'd like to apologize for some of formatting, but I'm excited to finally publish this regardless! Currently I plan on linking this in any entry-level J HO hiring post, and welcome anyone else who wish to do so in their postings as well.

If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns, I'm happy to help however possible. If you have shitposts, you're on your own but feel free.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

This is really good! Thanks for making this material accessible!

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

imagine not walking up to the person hiring and saying "dibs"

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

applied?

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Apples

Should've used my guide as an example goated format

[Image: izzy.PNG]

My name is bbjygm, and I am applying for the PH position. I am a member of the SHL and currently work in the League as a user. I am interested in this position because PH, PH, & PH.

1. My forum username is bbjygm.
2. My Discord handle is PH.
3. I have previously worked as a placeholder. In this position I learned how to hold places from Simon. This skill would help me in the position I’m applying for because of the need to hold places. In addition, I assist my team by holding their place in my heart. This would also aid in the position by placeholding.

In addition, outside of the SHL I am involved in bench-warming. In sports ball, I do bench-warming that involves holding places which would be beneficial to this position. I also have some ideas on how to improve the placeholding role. Perhaps if we did more placeholding or introduced a new process of holding places it could make placeholding run faster and smoother.

I’d like to thank you for taking the time to read through my application. I wish to be a placeholder because of Jesus, and my involvement as school bench-warmer would be beneficial to this position. I hope to improve the position with my ideas to PH, and eagerly await your response! Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 1 (800) PH.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget