Create Account

Season 62 Hall of Fame Ceremony

Cameron Carter II - 4 Votes

Career Regular Season Stats: GP: 702 | G: 246 | A: 283 | P: 529

2 Time Jeff Dar Trophy Winner (S51, S52)

For a decade, Cameron Carter II would star in across the league as one of the great forwards of his time. A nomadic player who travelled wherever the winds took him and played for no less than four teams over the course of his career, his finest seasons would come in Season 51 and S52 where he would win the Jeff Dar award as the league's best winger and even in retirement, the leagues faithful remember his accomplishments vividly.

Thanks for everything CC2!

Manuel Gotze - 5 Votes

Career Regular Season stats: GP: 948 | G: 284 | A: 402 | P: 686

Aidan Richan Trophy Nominee (S43)

Another play who I felt was never truly given credit for his work, Manuel Gotze would play for three separate teams and would make and impact on each. Whether you remember him fondest from his time of leading the Wolfpack to great match ups, Becoming part of the Texas Renegade machine and now terrorizes the league or watching him dance around players as a member of the Inferno, Manuel made every match count no matter what era he was playing. For 17 seasons, he played hard and played extremely well.

Thank you Manuel, we will all miss you.

Nicholas Williams - 18 Votes

Career Regular Season Stats: GP: 667 | G: 213 | A: 301 | P: 514

1 Time Challenge Cup Champion (S54)
1 Time Ron Mexico Trophy Nominee (S51)
1 time Anton Razov Trophy Nominee (S54)

No matter where he went or what season it was, Nicholas Williams defined the work ethic expected of an SHL Forward. Over his 12 year career, Nicholas would push himself and his teams to the limit, always wanting to try and taste glory. He is most fondly remembered for his time with the Specters, where he would help bring the Challenge cup home to New Orleans.

Forever in the hearts of those he played with! Thank you Nicholas!

Anders Christiansen - 27 Votes

Career regular season stats: GP: 882 | G: 249 | A: 435 | P: 684

2 Time Ron Mexico Nominee (S39, S48)
Aidan Richan Trophy Nominee (S48)
Jay McDonald Trophy Winner (S51)

If you could describe Christiansen in one word, it would be consistency. No matter the team, no matter the time, he would always perform at his best. Most fondly remembered for his time with the wolf pack, Anders would be clutch goal scorer that would lead his teams to victory when he needed them. A man that everyone should look to when it comes to coming up clutch.

Thank you Anders for all you have done for us!

Jon Toner - 33 Votes

Career Regular Season Stats: GP: 866 | G: 127 | A: 372 | P: 499

Scott Stevens Award Nominee (S46)
Scott Stevens Award Winner (S49)

For a decade, Jon Toner would star in LA as the face of the Panthers defensive core. He would give the Panthers faithful a show every night he was on the ice. A panther for life, his finest season would come in Season 59 where he would win the Scott Stevens award as the league's best defenseman and even in retirement, the Panther faithful remember his accomplishments vividly

Thanks for everything Jon!

Thank you to all the players who I have mentioned. To even be here and earning votes from the committee is to your everlasting credit. You are a credit to not only yourselves but to the sport we all love. Once again, I thank you for your contributions and wish to express my gratitude in helping pave the road for me to have a future career in the SHL.

And now, Ladies and Gentlemen without further ado, allow me to introduce the class of the Season 62 Hall of Fame.

[Image: xvJBUdd.jpg]

The Dude - 44 Votes

Career Regular Season Stats: GP: 648 | G: 131 | A: 345 | P: 476

1 Time Ryan Jesster Trophy Nominee
1 Time Scott Stevens Trophy Nominee
1 Time Scott Stevens Trophy Winner

A player who reached many different people, The Dude would play in many different cities and for many different people. He is most fondly remembered for his time with the Texas Renegades where he would prove himself to be a defence to remember. Always in the discussion for the Scott Stevens award and always leading his team deep in the playoffs, he is remembered for his cool demeanour and timely plays. No matter the jersey he donned, he would make his presence felt

In an age where defenseman weren’t supposed to make serious impacts, he did. The Dude was simply a man who played how he wanted to play, jumping in on the runs from his own zone and charging down for goals, he played everything shift like it was his last. He had no off switch, which is what made him so revered for so long. I’ve said it for years but now, just one more time

The Dude - Simply Awesome… and now a Hall of Famer.

[Image: 01hr2l9.jpg]

Bobby Watson - 51 Votes

Career Regular Season Stats: GP: 751 | G: 291 | A: 309 | P: 600

1 Time Ron Mexico Award Nominee
1 Time Jay McDonald Trophy Winner

A man who touched the hearts and minds of many fans during his career, Bobby Watson would prove his credentials everywhere he went. From his early days in Toronto to his dominant showings for Minnesota, Bobby would eclipse 500 points and would be recognised as the leagues top scorer in Season 46. I will always hold the greatest respect in my heart for those who reach the heights of the MVP award and Bobby would always put himself in contention for that award.

No matter the team, no matter where he went, he would make his presence felt. He would perform incredibly well for the North Stars, the Panthers and even the Spectors for one season but Minnesota was his true home. So revered was he that on the night of his retirement, the applause for his final skate around lasted for nearly 10 minutes.

A Toronto and Minnesota legend and now a League Legend. Thank you so much Bobby!

[Image: hTl9sqW.jpg]

Otis Driftwood - 64 Votes

Career Regular Season Stats: GP: 948 | G: 93 | G: 410 | P: 503

Challenge Cup Champion (S42, S50)
Scott Stevens Trophy Nominee (S47, S48)
Anton Razor Trophy Nominee (S47)

The city of Calgary takes hockey extremely seriously and in the dragons franchise, to rise and be remembered as a great is no mean feat. Otis Driftwood on the other hand, made it look easy. A man who would be a Dragon lifer and lift the challenge cup twice, Driftwood never regretted a day he played and made sure his presence was always felt. While Season 42 was his first, Season 50 was his finest trophy, especially when he would challenge for the Playoff MVP award. Defencemen like him only come around once in a generation.

There are so many angles that I can take this entry. Driftwood is arguably one of the most treasured players that the Calgary franchise has ever had. I could talk about his two cup runs with the dragons, one of which almost won him playoff MVP. I could talk about his amazing assist numbers, how he was a mentor to younger players, how he changes the lives of so many people but… all of that wouldn’t do him justice.

Heck, it was Otis himself that christened Calgary’s new stadium “The Big Parm” after he, Mike Izzy and Esa Anrikkanen went out to dinner one night and they were eating Parm when they looked over the new stadium. The fact that the name stuck should be more than enough to recognise his legacy.

Thank you for all you’ve done Otis. Calgary and the League has a special place in its heart for you.

And with this, I now bring this year's hall of fame ceremony to a close.

Before I leave, I wish to offer my congratulations once again to the nominees and the three newest members of the Hall of Fame. You have all had storied careers in the SHL and we will remember you fondly.

I wish as well to thank the league for allowing me the chance to continue hosting the show and now become an official member of the committee. This has been one of the greatest honours of my life to induct these worthy players to the hall and host this ceremony. It has been the most incredible experience revisiting the history of the league and learning all about its stories. Hopefully one day, I can look back at this moment as I get my chance to be in this hall.

For now though, from the Hall of Fame in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. This is Alexis Saint-Michel Signing off. Thank you and good night!

Excellent ceremony as always, ASM! Good work!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Congrats guys, well deserved! BIG shout to Otis B Driftwood, a true dragons legend!

Great job as always on the presentation ASM!!

Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

ill be honest

I dont see watson as a HOF player

Watson, I dont see it at all. He had 1 amazing season with Skilldet and Nova, and then before and after that peak season, im not impressed

If you want to talk comparable on the stat line

Luke Fleming
604 P , 700 GP
Career Awards:
1x Challenge Cup (S37)
1x 1st All-Star Team (S34)
All-Rookie Team (S27)
1x Jeff Dar Trophy (S34)
1x Sarmad Khan Trophy (S34)
Ryan Jesster Nominee (S27)
1x Ron Mexico Nominee (S34)

Hercules Rockefeller isnt in the HOF, Tommy Creller isnt in the HOF,

Brian Morley
758 GP, 593 points
1x Challenge Cup (S17)
1x 1st All-Star Team (S22, S24)
1x 2nd All-Star Team (S23)
1x Sergei Karpotsov Trophy (S22)
2x Jay McDonald Trophy (S22, S24)
2x Damian Littleton Nominee (S21)
2x Ron Mexico Nominee (S22, S23)
2x Jeff Dar Nominee (S23, S24)

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2022, 09:00 AM by Slappydoodle.)

[Image: tumblr_nykix2BfuU1s2f16eo8_400.gif]

Thank you very much to the committee for this honor and to the Calgary Dragons for affording me the opportunity.

Cheers

Dragonite

P.S. Otis won a Four Star a cup with the Dude back in St. Louis. Just a nice coincidence

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Again, where are the people who were eligible for their final ballot? I can't buy Rockefeller and Cedric Robinson didn't get a single vote. They arent listed on the OP for some reason.

@KenitohMenara

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]