Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

Creative Prompt:

I think I'd probably start by saying that I'd be more or less happy with any private jet, so in reality any jet at all could be considered my "dream jet". But if I had to think of specific facilities to really make it stand out, there'd need to be some good stuff on there, including a bar that's perpetually stocked, one of those cool fake skydiving things, maybe some sort of small hockey rink to get some practice in while up in the air, a video room to watch tape on the plane and a large dining room where the team's catering staff consistently provide a wide range of delicious dishes to the players and coaches. Not really sure how realistic the idea of fitting all of those things into a plane is, but I think there needs to be some kind of plane out there that could fit everything we'd like in there; we'll see what comes of it in the future, but I definitely think that it would be a good investment for any team.

Code:
178 words

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Creative Prompt:

In my view, the dream private jet for Videl Valor would be similar to that of a leisure/ first class set up. The jet would have a small bar to those who want to have a drink, but the pilots are banned from coming in there unless the aircraft is on the ground. All seats are equipped with television screens, which show film to players on what they have done wrong and how do they fix their playing styles. However, they could also watch some live TV if they wanted to spy on their opponents if they wanted to, but that’s kind of cheating. The biggest part of the plane is a small restaurant in the back, usually consisting of martinis, and some of the most exotic food in the world, such as gazelle, and also alligator meat. But that is not the most unusual part of the plane, as you are not allowed to bring any hats on board.
(161 words)

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

My dream jet would be outfitted with the most advanced technology available. It wouldn’t be just for entertainment purposes, but also for business purposes. By business, I mean the business of being a hockey player.

Entertainment wise, I’d have multiple media rooms. One (or more) designed as a theater for viewing movies and/or TV shows so the guys can keep up with their favorites. Another one (or more) designed for all of your gaming needs. An area for VR gaming, the latest and greatest console gaming, and even some arcade games. Business wise, I’d have a theater style room for analyzing game tape. You can never be too prepared for your next opponent, so this is a must.

For those lone wolves, I would have some private, sound proof areas where they can kick back and relax to do some solo gaming, game preparation, or just take a nap. Whatever tickles their fancy.

And of course, for those social butterflies, I would have an open area with some tables and a bar where anyone can come and unwind. Play some cards, sit and chat, or just be around everyone else.

Creative Prompt
[191 words]

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2022, 09:04 AM by DarkCanuck29.)

Player Prompt: The Calgary Dragons jet has a few groups that form, but the biggest and most popular is the group that gets together every flight and plays Franchise Hockey Manager together. Sadly, the average age of the Dragons is sky high (yes that is a plane pun), so it can be painful and embarrassing watching some of the elder Dragons drag their ancient desktop computers and CRT monitors onto the jet. I have begged and pleaded with them to upgrade to a decent laptop, but the guys just wont give it up. Esa claims that lifting his gear helps keep him in shape and GOB saiys he couldnt bear to part with the 99 TerraBytes of special pictures that are in a folder labeled "Work Stuff" on his hard drive. Some of the younger guys get involved as well and they all hook their computers together with a massive jumble of wires and cables. Sadly, none of them really understands how FHM works and most of them complain that they prefer some game called STHS or something like that. Bunch of weirdos.

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

The Los Angeles Panthers jet would be a significant upgrade from our current travel accommodations (that are already pretty nice). Instead of the measly little 757s that we were flying in, (along with every other team) we have been upgraded to a full Airbus A380. Now instead of our entire team taking up every single seat and being cramped, (because lets face it, hockey players are large and they are always uncomfortable while flying) they now have room for activities. If they just want to lay down and get some Zs, they can go to the upper deck and lay down in full sized bunks, complete with blackout curtains. Thats the nap zone, and it must be quiet up there. However, if they are amped up after a win, the lower deck is where they can socialize. In the rear of the plane, the game tables are fully set up for whatever they want. Poker, Rummey, Uno, Dominos, hell even the random game of Catan makes an appearance. In the middle of the plane is where the video games can be found. And in the front is just nice big lounge chairs with personal video monitors to watch game film or movies or what have you. 

Of course, because we use an absolute monster of a jet, we also had to pay every single airport that we fly into to add our own landing strip....as this A380 requires its own logistics, but hey, we have unlimited money, right? 

WC:276

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Code:
Written Task: What groups or clubs have formed on your team plane? Is your player a part of any of them? Who are some of the other players in your group? What do you do? If your player prefers to keep to themselves, tell me what they get up to on their own! (150+ words)

The team plane is a wild place. Being that I am still a rookie, my seat the first couple of flights was in the bathroom…team hazing and all. It’s all in good fun though. Now I have a real seat and everything! Mostly I sit with the other first round rookies, Max Manning and Willie Miller.

We keep it pretty tame for the most part. The thing we do most frequently is play cards, bet money, you know, normal stupid stuff. Occasionally we will watch a movie. However, if I am going to dive into entertainment, that is when Kermit Murphy and I dive headfirst into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Right now, we are watching Moon Knight, Marvel’s newest show. The discussions and debates on that last deep into the night.

All in all, we have a very good comradery on the plane. I think of it more as a flying locker room as opposed to an actual airplane.

159 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

I'm gonna be honest theres really only one group on these flights. Every time we hit the air literally ever member of the Steelhawks  busts open a laptop and fires up the sim game.  They all immediately start hunting and rooting around the code and work on bots meant to exploit the fine margins in the game.  I had always heard this was the rumor about the team but to see it in action is honestly pretty stunning.  No one on the team even speaks to each they literally just put on their headphones with a Spotify hacker playlist and their fingers start clicking and clacking all over the keyboard. When somebody finds something exploitable theres a little bell they ring and they whole team comes over to check it out before heading back to their computer to see if they can replicate it. Its honestly like I'm on a team with a bunch of robots.  The first road trip I didn't even bring a computer and I ended up just staring at the back of the seat in front of me for like 5 hours.

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: image.png]

I love board games. Being a west coast team, we travel a ton in a season. This allows us to have tons of time in the plane with nothing to do. Our team plane has a table set up towards the front of the plane so we started a board game club to help kill the time and help with team building. Usually on a flight we have enough time to get a game of Wingspan in. Especially since most people know that game by now. But usually we stick to shorter games like Dominion or Azul. We used to play a lot of Catan but it ended up causing too many fights and feuds so the GM banned that one. Another game that has been hot for us lately is Acquire but it's really hard to play that one on a plane without the board getting knocked or jostled around so we try to find other places to play that one rather than in the air.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

Creative Prompt
Have you ever seen a jet with underglow? I haven't either but I want to. Multicolored LEDs will be along the whole length the bottom of the plane. Are tinted plane windows unsafe? Probably but they're way too cool to not do. And for the actual color of the plane? Matte black. For the inside there will be both a bowling alley, two pool tables, a hot tub, and a bed the size of two king size beds glued together. The restaurant inside will be the first ever in plane food service with a Michelin star and a high class bar so everyone can get whatever cocktail they want. It will be a party plane mixed with the highest of first class luxury. I guess to make it also related to the team we'll have a mini ice patch with a goal to practice shots and a small theater to watch tape. Don't think people will be bothering with that stuff though.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

When we kind of are riding in the team plane there for all intents and purposes is just one thing that we like to for all intents and purposes do we like playing the game which is using cards and it mostly is called the game captialism, i like playing cards against my friend i definitely forgot his name but he kind of is uh generally Ole Oleson i really think in a fairly major way. he generally is swedish i believe and plays the cards well we particularly play a very large a mount of cash to essentially do this i think that that is actually cool one thing that i believe that for all intents and purposes is a huge fun i kind of think taht i really mostly wanna generally keep balling out and winning one of r the team and kinda kind of keep it up fro the greatest team teh spectors in the simulation hocket league

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Enes Gundogan would certainly be in a group on the plane and maybe even a few different groups even though as a goalie, they usually keep to themselves but some of these flights are really long! There were a couple mentioned in the prompt that Enes would definitely be interested in such as poker or cards, or even the gaming club with Mario Kart mentioned.

I think mostly Enes would certainly be part of the card playing group especially since you could definitely make things very interesting as well. Being professional athletes, the players include Gundogan are making a million or more dollars for playing hockey so betting would certainly be on the table. There is no rule against some friendly bets made on the plane and as long as it is not gambling on the games in the SHL or SMJHL, then it is all okay. Mostly you will find Enes playing poker of course and generally Texas Hold'em as that is what he knows the best but the team would be able to play multiple games such as blackjack as well. Maybe they can even all get together and play friendly games of Spades or Go Fish as well and relive some memories from when they were younger. Even something small such as High Low with bets could make for an interesting time.

In the times he is not playing cards or being along listening to music, he would certainly be gaming it up. Mario Kart was mentioned and that will certainly be included but other games such as Super Smash Bros and the latest NHL game, or SHL game? will certainly be played.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

There are two groups of players that typically break out during our long flights: the degenerates and the sleepers. I won't call out the sleepers cuz that'd be embarrassing for them. No one likes to be known as the party pooper, so for anonymity (holy shit i spelled that right on the first try) sake I'll leave them anonymous. The biggest degenerate and leader in the clubhouse is the man who started it all, @hotdog. This guy will gamble on anything and if he offers you a bet, you take the odds no matter what. He will lose and it's free money. Don't worry, he's not addicted so it's funny. @Leppish and I are typically just threatening to quit the team in order to get our way. It's pretty toxic, but it works and we get what we want. Let this be a lesson as to why you never negotiate with terrorists. @Blastmeaway is always getting himself and others high. He doesn't seem to understand that an airplane is a confined space. We try to explain it, but he's just a towel and his brain capacity is full of smoke. I won't get into the Second Circle folks. They know who they are...

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

Liam Slate is apart of his own group in Seattle known as the Sad group. This group which only includes Liam Slate sits around being sad about everything and especially how bad Liam Slat performs on the ice. Overall this group which is only Liam Slate sits and talks badly about himself and says sad to everything when asked. This group was formed because Liam Slate has adopted the sad lifestyle and he embodies it. The sad lifestyle is the only lifestyle Liam Slate chooses to live. Some other activities include playing games on his own and talking about how poorly he does during the games for example League of Legends. Some other activities include watching Twitch streamers playing games and or watching DisneyPlus content or reality television shows on netflix. But the favorite plane activity for Liam Slate is to just listen to his Spotify playlist and have a nice nap. Overall Liam Slate sticks to himself mostly.

(160 Words)

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Having just made it to Toronto, Ty Murphy is still in search of his travel group.  He is looking to start his own with high steaks poker and double shots of bourbon, but thats not just something you can spring on a couple of new people.  No, you have to slowly work up to that point.  So for now he's scouting out the movie watchers, a hobby he enjoys himself, and the basket weavers.  There are numerous pros and cons to each group, but the movie watchers have a slight edge because of the lack of fatiguing the fine motor skills.  Also, the movie watchers will watch badass movies like Rush Hour, Rush Hour 2, and Rush Hour 3.  These are obviously the holy trinity of movie watchers anywhere in the world because of the incredible cinematography in each of these films.  So all in all, it's looking like the movie watchers are going to be the group that Ty Murphy ends up joining.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]