Create Account

Retirement Part 4

The "final death" is a concept wherein a person lives on until the last person that remembers them dies. About a year ago when Samat started to reach regression and I lost a little interest I thought about his legacy. In reality, I have very few awards, championships or even nominations. So I searched for another way to make my player remembered.

And then I saw it.

Unretiring and retiring again! There was no real time limit for anything (discussions of a 24hr grace period made me shit a brick) so I could do it whenever! I talked to commissioner (at the time) luke and clarified a few things, and then waited.

But the time is  now to execute my plan, my quest to be one of the lowest TPE players in the FHM era!

Here is my document that explains every rule thing.

Current TPE: 572

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

I have decided to unretire effective immediately, taking a 15% penalty.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

Woooooo he’s back!

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway