Create Account

S66 Rookie Survey
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2022, 07:12 AM by Segi. Edited 2 times in total.)

Welcome to all the new members that joined this league to be part of the S66 draft class!

Filling out the following survey, let's you claim 1 TPE. Just post in this thread after answering and link that post to your update thread.

Link

Filling out the survey takes less than 5 minutes.

ONLY S66 rookies (players that will be going into the S65 SMJHL Draft) may do the survey.

Furthermore, only first generation players may complete the survey; S66 class recreates are NOT eligible

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Jeff Johnson

Done

Completed

Is done

[Image: YztPk3T.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Done for me!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Emil Egli

Done

[Image: You_Doodle_2023-11-14T20_56_45Z.jpg?ex=6...dcbb2c420&]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

Kayden King

Matty Ice

Dominik Froste

[Image: Nevada-Froste.jpg][Image: froste.png]
Signatures by myself and Ragnar

Ralph Ryan

Thomas Nitro

[img=0x0]https://i.postimg.cc/B6Z5L0hG/SMJHL-Carolina-Kraken-Thomas-Nitro-FG400.png[/img]
[img=0x0]https://i.postimg.cc/tRN3dY0G/SHL-Draft-Prospect-Thomas-Nitro-FG400.png[/img]

It is done  Elk

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

Done