PT Pass

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Player task:

Next for William Salming is playoffs. They have actually already begun. Argonauts lost first two games for San Francisco but everything is still open and Salming's whole focus is on playoffs right now. He was proud of three new rookies who came to team this season. Miller was good in net and was TOP10 in the league when it comes to wins. Manning was a solid winger in Salming's line and scored about 0,5 points per game when Salming himself played career year with 60 points in 66 games. And in the defence Fischermann got to taste SHL tempo in the third pair. He managed well too and had plus-minus rating on positive side. I look forward the future with those kids even though our goal is to have success also this season. There are no seasons when Seattle won't be TOP3 team in the division and everything is always possible in the playoffs. Thank you for season everyone, vamos.

[Image: salming.png]

PBE Affiliate

Player Prompt

Overall it was a successful season for the Texas Renegades. The Renegades finished 2nd only behind Chicago with 101 points on the year. Kavanagh, the goaltender for Texas finished with a record of 35-12-7, recording a league leading 7 shutouts, a 2.64 GAA and a .911 save percentage. Texas is headed full steam into the playoffs, looking to make another deep run. A GM switch over the offseason proved to be successful and the Renegades are excited to cap off a successful first season under new management with some hardware. Kavanagh is excited he is still in the city he wishes to play for and still sees a long bright playing future ahead of him. It's almost hard to believe this will conclude Kav's 8th full season with Texas and 10th total season in the SHL. "It's not time to look back on what i've accomplished just yet..there's still work to be done and Challenge Cup's to win". 

Word Count: 168

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Following the defending champions would have been an unbelievable ride. While many would have thought this might have been a repeat of every other year, by Hamilton standards, the team struggled quite a bit this season. Hamilton finished 6th in the East, something that hasn’t happened in years, and having that rollercoaster of emotion and frustration on camera would have been great TV, especially considering there are players who have not dealt with adversity on the team, and have always been at the top of the league every season.

In addition to that, this season Aaron Wilson became the SHL’s all time leading point producer, breaking a record that has stood for decades by Esa Anrikkanen. That celebration alone deserves to be on TV, and capturing that moment behind the scenes, with all his teammates would have been special.

To end off the season, the Steelhawks are exactly where they want to be: in the playoffs. While they may not be the league’s best this season, they are still defending champs and are trying to make another deep run, hopefully deep enough to hold on to the Challenge Cup and remain champions.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Another season down and quite a bit to look forward to as a Blizzard fan. Standings wise we moved up two spots and we increased our points percentage from 0.379 to 0.455 earning ourselves a date with the third seed Los Angeles Panthers, the top team in our division. We come in as significant underdogs and currently find ourselves in a 2-0 hole after the first sim, but regardless of the outcome I think the playoff experience will be good for the young fellas on the team as we look to build on this season and improve again next year. I think the pieces are in place and it's now just a matter of being patient and watching the players improve. For my old bag of bones player it's likely he's entering his twilight season and anticipates to retire very soon. Statistically he's fallen off significantly since his prime years and it's time to give his ice time to the other strong earners on the team that aren't incredibly deep in to regression.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Player Prompt

The season has gone very well for the Detroit Falcons overall, and Holden Steady is definitely included in that. What he hasn't done, however, is make any waves as an individual. As the Falcons move into the playoffs, the pressure to perform at the same level as the rest of the team is starting to impact Holden mentally. Detroit is basically home away from home, so there's no reason to think about moving to a different club. The team is ready for a deep playoff run this season and will be in good shape to do the same next season as well. I'm very optimistic about the future that the team has with the current leadership and batch of veteran players. I have high hopes that we will be able to remain competitive for as long as I'm on the Detroit roster, and I am very much looking forward to sharing success with the team. Back to back ships? Maybe not, but I haven't counted it out.

The show following the Regina Elk and their quest to their first playoff series win ended a bit anticlimatic. After a great season where the Elk managed to snag a playoff spot, they also ended up high enough to get a bye in the first round. So the series producers are now confused if that already counted as a series win, after all, they did survive the first round cuts. After talking to former Regina Elk captain Daud Ramza, he mentioned: "As head historian I'll allow it"

So without playing in these playoffs, the Elk got their first playoff win.
It took them no goals, no fights and no bloodshed, but the series got what it hoped for.

Luckily the season is not over yet and the Regina Elk are thirsty for more. So keep tuning in and see how the Elk season continues. From Montagne's goodbye to a potential another series win? Who knows what will happen, so you better tune in and help us build up an actual audience for this tv show.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

After being traded in the middle of the season, Slavakov will be heading into his first season of the playoffs as a member of the Pride. With a first round matchup looming against the Seattle Argonauts, spirits are high in what should be a close contest between the two teams. Thankfully after the trade I signed a new 3 year extension with the Pride so I do not have to worry about what my future has in store and I can focus solely on the playoffs. In terms of how far the Pride can go in the playoffs, I think we are absolutely in position to make a long run. The West seems more open this season than it has in recent seasons, and we are a very even team top to bottom, making it difficult to just focus on exploiting a weak line. And with Antonescu in goal, we are one of the better teams going into the playoffs.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

The playoffs are already well underway. I didn't do much prepping apart from relaxing. There's a lot of pressure this time around, as the famed 'S56 gang' (famed in the sense that there are quite a few people from that class on the LA Panthers) is going to start regressing after this season. There is certainly some palpable tension in the air when discussing the expectations of the team, but we are all still in very good spirits. After all, it's been pretty clear that the team has great chemistry and has been performing especially well on the offensive side, which hasn't really been the case in previous successful campaigns. I don't really ever want to leave LA. I know that if I did leave, I'd come in with a different mindset (i.e., a more positive one) than with previous players. This Panthers team has given me a new lease on simulation hockey life. In the back of my mind I definitely am a little worried that it'll come down to some difficult cap decisions when re-signing most of the gang as well. At least one person we all love is gonna have to be left out. But there's no time to focus on that. Fourteen wins to go.

PBE Affiliate Claim

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

Player Prompt:
Jay O'Neil and the rest of the Newfoundland Berserkers are back in the playoffs. Jay is getting ready by training during this first round bye to get ready for whatever team is going to face the zerks. Coming off back to back four star cup champions, Newfoundland is looking to become just the second J teams to win three championships in a row. We know that this team is one of the best after having the best regular season point total and having a strong group of active season 62 players in their last season. This is Jay's last season in the J, getting called up to play for the Winnipeg Aurora next season to try and win a cup for them alongside many season 62 prospects that Jay has been both playing with and against throughout his career so far. Jay is excited to get to play with the big boys but he's not looking ahead yet, he's still a zerk and wants to raise that cup one last time

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

As both a player and a GM, I'm thrilled at our current performance in Detroit. Team-wise, we narrowly missed a first round bye and are currently up 2-0 over Anchorage in the first round of the playoffs. Our offense and defense are both playing pretty well, and with how we competed with other top teams during the season, I think we have a shot to compete for a cup with this group. It would be a total dream come true, as Vaxlare and I took over before last season and the team has gone from 18 points the season before we arrived, to 44 points last season, and 91 points this season.

As a player, I've had a couple of 50 point seasons, so I've always been involved in the offense, but with the strength of the players around me, I was really able to put up numbers this season, finishing with 45 goals and a total of 83 points. I'm hopeful that I can continue racking up points in the playoffs and help my team to a cup!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

It is safe to say that I am psychic as everything I described for the Chicago Syndicates season is starting to fall into place. I was quoted with the following to cap off PT #1 "there is no question that Chicago came to play and won't settle for anything less than a deep playoff run capped off with bringing home the Challenge Cup." Fast forward to the end of the regular season, your Chicago Syndicate came to play to say the least. The Syndicate finished with a leagues best record of 52-14, not a single OTL and 104 points total. We had the top two leading goal scorers in the SHL and a top 8 point getter. The only achievement lingering in the shadow for the Chicago Syndicate is the ever so elusive Challenge Cup Championship. So far it has been all, however is it for nothing? We will have to wait and see.

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

prompt 2

Hamilton management faced a tough decision coming into this season, Steelhawks just won their 6th challenge cup since S51 but many analysts believed that the Hamilton dynasty was running on fumes because of an aging roster and a thin prospect pool. Indeed, Hamilton GMs decided that it was time to start a rebuild and traded off most valuable pieces of their roster for draft picks at the trade deadline. Nevertheless, Hamilton still made the playoffs and they are projected to advance to the second round. For my player, it was the first season under a point per game since my sophomore year, but that was to be expected since I'm deep into regression and I'm the oldest player on the team along with Theo Morgan who's from the same draft class. I am a pending free agent but it doesn't distract me at all because I spent my entire career with Hamilton and if it's up to me, I'll play the rest of my career with Hamilton, luckily the GMs seem to feel the same way and we have a contract extension in place.

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]