Create Account

S64 mPT #5: Beneath the Ice

Tampa Bay chose a saltwater fishing lure as the good luck charm for this season. It's meant to catch Barracuda, so it checks out thematically. I would imagine the hooks would be super rusty at this point, so the ice crew will have to be on high alert for tetanus if they happen to get poked while removing it.

During each fresh pour the Edmonton Blizzard place a single dart to commemorate all the hard-working, blue-collared Edmontonians that brave the cold each day to attend the Blizzard hockey games.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

The Tampa Bay Barracuda decided to freeze a real tooth from a barracuda under the ice surface for good luck prior to the season start. While taking out the ice surface, a crew member was very surprised to find this but the tooth held up well over the season and was still in good shape. The good luck must have worked because Tampa Bay qualified for the playoffs.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Nobody had really discussed a team good luck charm, so I'm not sure what anybody else did -- but I know that Long John Donair keeps a dozen donuts individually saran-wrapped down there. He's experimented with various flavors and the Boston Creme stays together the best.

The zerks froze a full bottle of ketchup in the ice. For our offering the great God tylar will bless us with another cup win or he'll bless it to Quebec, we'll see.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

To give us some luck in the playoffs, the Seattle management has decided to freeze some Starbucks coffee beans under the ice. I have yet to see why this would give us an advantage but I'm certain it will be a problem for the stadium crew when the go to melt and drain the ice.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

When the Texas Renegades Ice Crew begin to dismantle the ice for the off season, they'll discover a Joseph Fantobens SHL Card in the ice. It's in pristine condition and very valuable. It's spent it's time in the ice unknowingly tripping up and Hamilton Steelhawks players who have managed to skate directly over it.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

A smuggler and scoundrel known across space as Han Solo was placed at centre ice of the Baltimore Platoon Arena. Turns out that kinda guy is really lucky to have around. The crew who found the cad - who was, in fact, alive through the entire process - turned out to be part of a rebellious faction - or maybe they were playing for Hamilton.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

The Hamilton Steelhawks in the last 5-10 seasons have been the closest thing to a sports dynasty and it all started when the Hamilton management made the tough decision to trade locker room cancer Gabriel Johnson, since then it has become a tradition to freeze a photo of Gabe in another team's jersey for good luck.

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

Given that we win so much we like to keep our traditions and superstitions simple. This year we froze a 250 year old berserker underneath our barn for good luck. Don’t question it.

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

The Texas Renegades froze some pieces of paper in the ice including the goals for the team overall and the individual players. So far most goals are accomplished, but there is still a long way to go

[Image: Haschdi.png]

To freeze? I guess organs if we really wanna get super dark. But no. I would like to be doing the good luck type thing and well the other one is probably not legal so I guess we will go for something simple like a bracelet that means a lot to 1 fan.

[53 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

What the Chicago Syndicate froze as their good luck charm as center ice of there area was a Ukrainian flag in honor of the brave Ukrainians fighting against Russian’s war against Ukraine.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

So uhhh, before they froze the ice, I was walking around the arena, which was weird to see without the glass and the netting.  Anyways, while I was going around and staring off into space, my antlers started getting itchy, but when I went to scratch them, they ended up coming off! Looking around to make sure no one saw, I fast walked out of there and didn't tell anyone. Unfortunately, it wasn't a good luck charm for the Monarchs.

[Image: SS.png]                                        [Image: image0.png?width=268&height=375]                                        [Image: ACapSiege1.png?width=500&height=362]

Being that it is the Philly Cale Makars and we love our Kale Salad. We chose to freeze a Kale Salad leaf under the center ice dot. Huge mistake it was rotten by the time the ice melted and smelt horrible.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran,