Create Account

S64 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you

The regular season has almost come to an end, and that's always a nice time to look back and get some perspective.
It's also a good time to be thankfull, or appreciative in some other way. You can use this thread to say something legitimately nice about someone else in the league.
(Sarcastic or otherwise toxic posts will not be awarded with TPE)
You will receive 1 TPE for saying something nice about someone else.

Only S64 SMJHL Rookies (S65 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, April 24th @ 11:59pm EST

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Shout out to @Big Newff for all of his help this season with any questions I had relating to the league, and giving me pointers with my build. You're the best <3

A big shoutout to my GM @Ragnar who has helped me with a number of things, which were vital for me, like updating. Wouldn't have made it here without him

Big shout out to @esilverm who has been an awesome rookie for the Kraken. He is a leader in the locker room and on the ice and he's made joining the Kraken this season very enjoyable. Plus he pings fuzz a bunch.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

All love to my Unholy Trinity partners @sköldpaddor and @lespoils for always being great fun friends to kill monsters with. I like y'all a lot and you need to come visit Iowa!

@LarryTheMVP is also dope as a fellow Elk rookie. We are gonna bully everybody!!! I'll never tell you to shut the fuck up

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

shoutout to gabe johnson for telling hamilton management to draft me to hamilton, allowing me to make so many new friends and meet so many new faces

[Image: izzy.PNG]
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2022, 01:31 PM by Allegiant. Edited 1 time in total.)

I wanted to shout out my GMs in @Evok and @Faelax. Coming back to the league late meant I got to sign where I wanted, and Quebec is right up there with the old @teztify Blizzard as being one of the best places I've ever played. Friendly, welcoming, active, all of it, and a lot of that is the result of hard work by the GMs.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

I gotta say that @slothfacekilla is a silly funny guy who is a great locker room personality. He takes LR experiences to the next level. If he is not in your locker room pick him up even if you dont draft him. This is a #ForfeitApproved review. Also @FuzzSHL is fun to ping lol

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Thank you to all my good friends I've made on the site that I talk to every day, my life would be a lot worse off if I didn't find this website by chance

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2022, 04:30 PM by Michiganonymous. Edited 1 time in total.)

I just want to thank everybody who reached out (in the retirement thread and elsewhere) to express their support for my decision to abruptly retire Vasily Arkhangelsky. Sudden retirements can throw a sim league team's roster plans into well, if not total chaos necessarily, then at least disarray. So I'm grateful to the people who made a point of telling me that they understood and respected the decision. I liked Vasily but I just couldn't carry on with his "Smite Russia's enemies!" shtick given current events.

Vasily's doing fine, by the way. He bought a plot of land near Scranton, Pennsylvania and started a little hobby beet farm. Had to run off a weird guy with glasses who kept coming over to criticize his planting technique, but otherwise it's going well.

[Image: michiganshl.gif]

I want to personally thank my friend @RotticusScott for being a cool guy and always hangin out with me and encouraging me to stay active he is so cool and I love him and also @ArmTheSharks for being my favourite new guy on the site and my newest friend poggers

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

I want to thank @lespoils for helping me along my first rookie year with the elks, I wish you a good life and time. Thanks for you support.

[Image: Don-Juan.png]
Don Juan S65 shl draftee, Tampa Bay Barracuda. Regina Elk send down.

I want to thank Jess for being the best GM of a new team that I've joined and proving to me that this league isn't only about finding one team to fall in love with but there are quality people all over the site.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

I’d like to thank Big Newff and Fluw for bringing me back to Anaheim. I see their strategy on team-building and it a sound one, and I’m happy to be a part of it. Thanks!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

I would like to thank my GM @G2019 for all the help with my builds and answering questions on how to most efficiently advance my player.  @G2019 also spends alot of their time fostering a great atmosphere in the discord.  A major reason why Detroit has had such a great year, and also JoJo Larkin has had such a great year.

-Ox

[Image: unknown.png]
                               Sig Credit - @Azjha_59