Create Account

S64 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you

I would like to thank my turtle friend @Dextaria for drafting me. I have so much fun with the team on discord and I hope we can do some stuff during the summer break

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Shoutout to my new besties @TheWoZy "Capybara", @nour "I LOVE LEAN", @ArmTheSharks "DRIPPED out", @Waters "the better rookie". I love you all

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

To keep it short, I want to thank everyone in the Raptors community for being so welcoming and awesome this season. I was nervous joining a new team as I don't always meet new people well. It was a non-issue in Colorado, and I felt like I fit in immediately. The on-ice results have just been icing, and I'm looking forward to everything that will come next!

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2022, 06:27 PM by Waters.)

i will shoutout my friends from my class. i don't remember how to tag so I will just list them. Armthesharks he's my friend and bejnamin from Vancouver he's my friend also. nour he's my friend also and gooney and gabe and kimmy and aleks and hallsy and same those are all my friends thanks for being my friends guys

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

@Hallsy thank you hallsy for being my friend and good gm

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

shoutout to

@Gooney
@nour
@dmuda11
@Gwdjohnson
@Good_Ole_Kimmy
@sash

for being my gud friends. You guys are nice guys

[Image: hallsy.png]

I have so many friends it would be pedantic for me to try and tag them all. Everyone that I would ping knows who they are, so thanks for being my friend Smile The SHL has genuinely impacted my life so positively which is such a crazy thing to say

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

I'd like to thank @nour for how welcoming he's been to a new player in the SHL, and my homies on Vancouver, like @HoltzFan10 and @Hallsyy. And the homie, capy bara. Go Whalers (next time.)!

[Image: SHOWNOMERCY-KETIL-VIGN.png]

Thanks for drafting me back to Detroit @G2019 @Vaxlare being back in the J has been genuinely exciting and has helped renew some of the passion I have for the league. Sorry for not updating more lol. I’ll be 350 next season and you won’t have to worry about it lmao

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

I'd like to say thanks to @sköldpaddor for being the best GM on the entire site. Nevada has a great locker room atmosphere and I've legitimately enjoyed this season. Also thanks to @Ace for recruiting me back to the SHL.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

Shout out to @lespoils for being such an incredible friend IRL, you mean a lot for me my brother I hope you know I love you very much even if sometimes you're saying to me to shut the fuck up. I hope my son will appreciate you Heart

Also shout out to @hhh81 one of my favourite person in this league! You're a hell of a player with the Elk and my favorite DM of all-time!

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

I just want to say thank you to ALL of Regina for have the patience with last off-season and being able to bring my player back for another career! @lespoils

[Image: Wally.png]

A huge thank-you to my GM @Jumbobone19 and Co-GM @Ruggsy for picking me in the draft, helping me develop my player and navigate through the SHL. Also a big thanks to the entire Colorado Raptors roster for being awesome and working hard to get us into second place overall.

Shoutout to Jepox, Eggy, and Storm for being the best buds a sim leaguer could have. Lots of great memories over the years from this bunch here.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

I want to think everyone on the St. Louis Scarecrows roster, including the coaches, as they made my experience in this league a fun and great time.