Create Account

Burning Up: A quick rant

Hello again,

I still don’t know why I have any fuel left in these leagues… As I personally felt that I’m having trouble talking to most members of the league.

I feel like the end is seconds away.. I’m just sitting here watching my own demise, and there’s nothing I can do about it. Trust me when I say this, the parity problem has led to more toxicity, which I cannot mentally handle much longer.

I can’t even sleep at night without seeing myself fail in these leagues. It is hard to continue when you consistently fail over and over again.

I have officially become burnt out of these leagues.

Please try to make it better for me and others in this league. I’m getting sick of this toxicity.

For the love of god, please fix the issue.

-Valor

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

I haven’t been around for the recent seasons, but I know parity has been an issue for a while. How has the league approached the issues over the last 5 seasons? Have we tried any new methods?

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]