Create Account

S64 SMJHL Championship Week

04-28-2022, 02:15 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: Alright do any of you fucks NOT have pt passes?

No, GM Pt pass

[Image: Wally.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2022, 03:03 PM by Cyclo. Edited 13 times in total.)

#1- 3TPE

If I wasn’t playing for the elk I would be playing for nbb I chose this team because I think I would push them to have a chance to make it to the finals, let me explain. As you have already noticed I am a offensive based player, this would be beneficial to them because it may help them boost their goal scoring and make Them a finals contending team. I would slot on the 3rd ish line because I’m not that good obviously, however I think I would make the 2nd powerplay unit as I am very offensive. It would make a huge difference and I think I could make them a cup contender, or at least if NL wasn’t there! I think this would improve their chances of winning a cup but not by a lot, because NL is to strong, we also would have some trouble beating qcc but it is still possible.

159 words

Task #5 - 3TPE

Don Juan over the weekend decided to attend a meet and greet for the heart and stroke foundation. This charity is well know for being a kind and caring charity to help beat heart disorders and stroke recovery, Don Juan was able to donate $10000 to the foundation aswell as collecting $40000 in donations throughout the weekend, with the largest doner being Linda bird with a 1.7k donation, Don also signed autographs and other things, this was an amazing weekend all round with them rounding things up on Sunday, on Sunday they had a 50/50 with the grand prize rounding up to 150k with the winner being Jeffrey glents, the other half going to a young girl named Nora Evelyn who is at the age of 4. She was 5 months old when she had a heart transplant which saved her life, she turned blue minutes after birth and was told she may not make it through the night. Despite all of the odds stacked against her she came out alive, Don Juan spoke to her and shook her hand after her amazing fight without a proper heart for days, she was then moved to the Ronald mc Donald house where she stayed until her transplant. We thank Don Juan for coming out and spending his time here.

200 something words Task #10 - 3 TPE

The elk sadly were eliminated this season in the 2nd round, however it is defiantly not the end of a era for the elk as we know that next season we will be even stronger, the elk have one of the strongest rookie rosters this year and if they grow we could have the strongest next season, we have a very well rounded roster and if we play our cards right next season we could have a maybe even cup contending team, if we draft good rookies next season we would also have a huge rookies presence, and that would make us one of the best, it would be tough to beat teams such as NL NBB Colorado and QCC but if we make some huge drafts you never know what could happen which is why I think the only thing the elk need is to stay positive. If we do all of this and we draft good rookies we will be a huge contender next season.

160 words or sumn

Task #13 - 1 TPE

In these playoffs my favourite name is Tommy tightpants, it’s just a funny name, because you look through the NL roster and there’s names like Jeff Larsson, then out of nowhere you just see Tommy tight pants, it’s a perfect name right in the perfect place and with an amazing team. What could go wrong.

Task 11 - 3 TPE

this off-season will be filled with time for relaxation and laying by the beach, it will be lazy except for the WJC. In this SMJHL off season I will be playing for North America in the WJC, I will also be nervously waiting for the draft in anticipation, as we wait for the exact moment the draft starts. Lots of my time has been put towards prepping for the next season no matter where I am, I’ve loved Regina with all my heart and would hate to not be with it for longer but you never know, maybe I’ll meet some of my old teammates later in my career, Don Juan has had an incredible rookie season and has pushed his boundaries, he has gone to multiple skating facilities to make it not so clunky and that will proceed throughout the rest of the off season. he is just hoping for a good season next year!

3 TPE - Milestones

[Image: Don-Juan.png]
Don Juan S65 shl draftee, Tampa Bay Barracuda. Regina Elk send down.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2022, 09:58 PM by Good_Ole_Kimmy. Edited 2 times in total.)

Task #1 - 3TPE
If Jolmi Koivu wasn't play for the Colorado Raptors of the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League, I'm not sure where he would play. My first guess would probably be the Vancouver Whalers. The reason that I say this is because on pretty much every one of my previous players I have had my player end up on the Whalers roster, so it would make sense for Jolmi Koivu to end up there as well. On top of that, Jolmi Koivu is a young and promising player in the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League, and the Vancouver Whalers are currently one of the best young and upcoming rosters. Jolmi Koivu would fit right into the lineup and add extra scoring the the Whalers could use. Lastly, Jolmi Koivu would mesh very well in the Vancouver Whalers locker room. Jolmi has many friends in the Whalers locker room and would feel right at home. (152 words)

Task #8 - 3TPE
Going into the first season of Jolmi Koivus career in the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League I didn't have super high expectations for him. I knew that in the given era of the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League it's hard for a rookie to get solid enough ice time to have good production, so generally you don't expect to get much in the first season. With that said, Jolmi actually had a really solid rookie campaign. He had 35 points, thats 12 goals and 23 assists. So overall, offensively he had a good season. The other end of the ice is what I think Jolmi could have a large improvement on next season. He had a +/- of 9 and 6 blocked shots. Next season, look for these numbers to improve drastically. Overall, Jolmi Koivu had a really solid rookie season that I as a user am very very satisfied with, he didn't end the season on top of the rookie scoring race, but at some point in the season he was top 3. As a team contributor Jolmi was also tied for the 3rd most points in the playoffs. (189 words)

Task #16 - 2TPE
Thread

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2022, 10:12 PM by blakec1414. Edited 5 times in total.)

Task #8 - 3 TPE

My first season in the SMJHL saw me take a big step forward as a player and a person. While the season was abbreviated for me (I joined up with the Elk just before the trade deadline and only played 24 regular season games), the 11 points (2G,9A) i managed to put up in a 3rd line roll shows that i am capable of offering up scoring and i have a fundamental offensive instinct to build on for next season. Something that i'm looking to improve upon especially for next year is my defensive play, i finished the season with a -3 and decent 46 hits which is ok but i feel like i can be trusted to provide even more defensive and physical play to help support our defenders and goaltenders. Overall i am super excited for what my first full season in the SMJHL will bring, as i continue to forge my identity as a player at this level. (161 words)

Task #9 - 2 TPE

Some may say it’s bias, but I genuinely think the round 2 matchup between the Regina Elk and Detroit Falcons was easily among the most exciting series in the S64 SJMHL Playoffs. It went 7 games, and featured close games and comebacks, low scoring nail biters and high scoring displays of offensive dominance. Detroit entered the series as a clear favourite but absolutely got more than they bargained for in the matchup with the Elk. While Regina would come up narrowly short in the end, it was an exciting series that will be remembered by both teams and their fans for seasons to come. (103 words)

Task #12 - 3 TPE

As we come up on the mystique and tension of the all-important SHL Entry Draft, It's important to shed some light on draft-eligible players who might not get the same hype or discussion as the more touted prospects. One of those this season is Kezia MacKenzie, left-winger on the Regina Elk. Kezia joined up with the Elk late this season, and was thrust immediately into a 3rd line role playing roughly 14 minutes a night through the remaining 24 games in the regular season, as well as 7 playoff games. Kezia is a physically proficient 2-way forward with great speed on the ice. While their 11 points in 24 games might not wow those looking for pure offensive flare, the 46 hits is impressive and shows that Kezia will make an impact on the ice on a nightly basis. With 4 points in 7 playoff games, it's encouraging to see that the young forward already has the poise required to be impactful when the games matter the most. (168 words)

Task #16 

+1 TPE - Milestone

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno

Task 1: To be honest I'd always play for the Armada if I was in the juniors, but if I really had to play for another team, it'd have to be the Detroit Falcons. The first reason would be common to most, I don't care about role too much, I just love winning. On to the player role in matches side of thing, I'd probably be the 3rd or 4th

GM CW Pass

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2022, 03:14 PM by Michiganonymous. Edited 1 time in total.)

Milestone TPE (3)

ISFL PT (3)

[Image: michiganshl.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2022, 08:27 PM by Toivo. Edited 7 times in total.)

Code:
Task #3 - 2 TPE
Your team is giving back to their supporters by holding a fan appreciation day for one of their games, where the team will hand out a special commemorative item to show thanks for their continued support of the franchise. You have been tasked to design the product to be given out to the attendees (can be a rally towel, foam finger, bobble head, etc.)
The Yukon Malamutes (formerly known as Anaheim Outlaws) are going to hand out Malamute bobbleheads. These bobbleheads are going to look similar to the one in the team’s logo and match its colors. The head of the Malamute will bobble up and down, left and right, depending on which way the user bobbles it. This collector’s item is sure to be sought after, dogs are always popular and with it having the colors of the Yukon Malamutes, true diehard Malamute fans will consider this a must have. The bobble head is supposed to show the team’s appreciation to all the fans that like to come out and attend our playoff games. It’s a small gesture but one that might go the extra mile and brighten a fan’s game day experience.

Code:
Task #5 - 3 TPE
Professional hockey players are among the luckiest members of a community, but not everyone is given the same opportunities. As such, many players are expected to give back to the community by volunteering their time and energy off the ice with various charitable organizations. Either write about a charity or event that your player helped out with, or create a flyer or invitation for your event, including team logo, a photo of your player render, and the charity/charities being supported by the event.
My player is going to take on the environmental cause and volunteer at the local Yukon environmental non profit. It would be great if the team could support the non profit’s efforts to curb plastic usage. This could be accomplished by having my player and others from the team to go out into the community and give out reusable plastic products. Additionally, it would be nice to educate and promote smarter practices for plastics usage. It would be nice for the hockey players to use their platform to elevate causes like protecting the environment. It is sad that with rising temperatures from climate change, ice and snow are melting and will prevent future outdoor hockey if things keep up at this pace. Pons simply won’t be safe enough to play hockey on. And in the Yukon, it seems like some hockey fans might have something to say about that. The players could also host a charity event to auction off cool experiences with the players, like a round of golf with the team.

Code:
Task #8 - 3 TPE
You just played out your very first season in the SMJHL to start a new chapter in your career. Overall, how would you say you performed in your rookie season? Did you meet expectations you set for yourself individually? What do you need to improve on for next season?
The season was not all that I hope it would be. By no means would I consider it a failure, but it was a lot of not living up to my own expectations. I figured things would work out better and I would have more production. Yet, I think I went into my role pretty fine. I played a physical game that meant other teams would not be excited to see me around the net scooping up garbage goals or shoving people into the boards. So no, I don’t feel that I met my own expectations but I have something to work towards next season. I think it is important for me to have these expectations and work toward them. The next chapter will involve training on stamina, control, accuracy and discipline. I need to learn how to not let things get under my skin and make costly mistakes because of stupid emotions. Need to stay cool calm collected out there on the ice.

Code:
Task #10 - 3 TPE
So your team got eliminated these playoffs, and have to look forward to next season where hopefully things go differently. What does your team have to be excited about for next season, where they'll have another go at the coveted 4-star cup?
Last season we were the Anaheim Outlaws, and it was cool to be apart of the final season of that team. But now, the team has relocated to the Yukon and we’re now the Yukon Malamutes and I am all for this. The new branding looks pretty sleek and gives the team an opportunity to have a fresh start, get away from some of the previous distractions and set about a culture that new players are eager to be apart of. We want to have a good first season as the Malamutes so that we can set the tone of the franchise. Teams around the league did not take Anaheim all that serious last season, but now they do not know what to expect with the Malamutes. So next season is a really exciting time, we are going to make a run at the four star cup and we will see what happens. They say championships are won in the off-season, so this off-season will be really telling for the future of the franchise.

ISFL PT +3 tpe

Code:
Task #16 - Milestones - Up to 3 TPE
Like with the SHL, you will have the opportunity to cover up to 3/16 TPE with milestones relating to your player's performance/accolades during the season. Link your post in the Milestones thread and post your comment in your CW reply to claim.
Milestones +2 tpe

16/16

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Code:
Task #1 - 3 TPE
If you weren't playing for your current team, which team would you most like to be playing for in the playoffs.  Explain why you chose that team and how you think you'd slot into their roster.  Would your player make a big impact on the team?  Would you improve their chances of winning a cup?
Requirements:  150+ words.

If I were playing for another other team in the SMJHL playoffs that wasn't the Vancouver Whalers, I would probably want to be a member of the Kelowna Knights! The Knights are an easy pick for me honestly because I have a lot of history there, I used to be their GM back in the S30s and the S40s, and my first player ever on the site (Nour Harrak) was a member of the Kelowna Knights. In addition to this, all my good friends play there like Gooney, Waters and Aleks, which is very cool and neat. I would probably not start for them as I'm a rookie goalie and they have a starter, but it would be neat to ride the bench and hang out with those boys, so while I wouldn't make an on ice impact, I would definitely make an off ice cultural impact. I would not improve their chances of a cup, but I would decrease them if they started me.

Code:
Task #3 - 2 TPE
Your team is giving back to their supporters by holding a fan appreciation day for one of their games, where the team will hand out a special commemorative item to show thanks for their continued support of the franchise. You have been tasked to design the product to be given out to the attendees (can be a rally towel, foam finger, bobble head, etc.)
Requirements:
- WRITTEN: Write a 100 word blurb about the item, including details on during which game was / will be given out.
- GRAPHIC:  Include a picture of the item and at least one SMJHL logo; must look like you at least kinda tried.

So the Vancouver Whalers did not make the SMJHL Playoffs unfortunately but they still wanted to show appreciation for their fans so on the final game of the regular season they decided to give their fans reason to be excited for the future by handing out tshirts to all attendees! The tshirts are blue and have a green stylized photo of the Whalers' exciting new young core made up of players from the last draft: Miroslav Ketil, B Jobin, Capy Bara, Matthew McGarry and Benjamin Surkhi-Ze'ev. Underneath the photo of them, the text reads: VANCOUVER WHALERS S64 CLASS, with the subtext underneath that reading out all of their names.

Code:
Task #4 - 2 TPE
Write a magazine style article or make a magazine cover featuring a player comparison from any series matchup. You can compare player stats, etc. or get creative and compare their pregame superstitions or whatever.
Requirements:
- WRITTEN: 100+ words.
- GRAPHIC: Team logos and player renders plus an article blurb or tagline.

This Kelowna Knights and Colorado Raptors series is shaping up to be one of the S64 season's most exciting matchups for us to watch, mainly for its showcase of young talent, which is probably going to be the difference maker for these teams heading into this quarterfinals matchup. To me, the real question is which of these 2 big name S64 rookies is going to make a bigger splash in their first playoffs: Tommy Westbrook But this time i upd, or Jolmi Koivu? A total of 27 points for Tommy put up 9 goals and 18 assists, with Jolmi putting up 12 goals and 23 assists for 35 points. They put up near identical hit totals, average time on ice, and game rating, but whichever one of these two steps up more will be big for their respective teams.

Code:
Task #11 - 3 TPE
It's almost officially the offseason. Whether you just won the cup or didn't even make it past the first round of the playoffs, it's time to take a break and look toward the SHL draft. In 150+ words, tell us how you're spending your time this offseason.
Requirements: 150+ words.

It's been a bit of a relief for B Jobin that he's able to finally unwind after his first full season in the SMJHL. The Vancouver Whalers had a very obvious down year, specifically focusing more on development and building, but the season being over doesn't mean it's time for B Jobin to take a break from that focus. Of course he's gonna be taking time to relax and unwind this coming offseason, as the relaxation will be really good for him after the heavy workload he faced, but he's going to be doing a lot to improve on the season he just had, including continuing his on ice practices, his dry land exercising and working closely with the Whalers goaltending coach to ensure he's at the top of his game at the start of his sophomore season. Overall though, outside of working on his game, he'll likely spend the summer with his good friends Miroslav Ketil, Jolmi Koivu, Tommy Westbrook But this time i upd, Ricky Koivu and Wide Peepo Happy 3 Koivu.

Code:
Task #12 - 3 TPE
Write a pre-draft scout report on your player from the perspective of a journalist covering the prospects of the S64 SHL draft class. What do possible SHL suitors have to be excited (or perhaps wary?) about when it comes to potentially drafting your player?
Requirements: 150+ words.

B Jobin had a below average rookie season in the SMJHL with the Vancouver Whalers, facing a lot of struggles during year one as the team finished last in the SMJHL standings. His Goals Against Average likely sits as his most alarming stat coming out of last season, sitting at a 3.86, nearly 4 goals against per game. However, the more astute scouters will notice that many of B Jobin's shortcomings are directly rooted in the poor play and inexperience of the team in front of him, and they stop at Goals Against Average. Looking beyond that, Jobin lead the league in saves, making over 500 more saves than the average of the top 10 in saves made, really indicating his ability to take on a starter's heavy workload in the future. In addition to this, he finished tied for 8th in the league in Save Percentage with a .908, and 8th in Goals Saved Against Average with 8.45, all of this done as a rookie. Despite the rough first season, a deeper dive into B Jobin shows that he has the potential to be a fantastic future starter in SHL.

Code:
Task #16 - Milestones - 3 TPE
Like with the SHL, you will have the opportunity to cover up to 3/16 TPE with milestones relating to your player's performance/accolades during the season. Link your post in the Milestones thread and post your comment in your CW reply to claim.

3 TPE from Milestones

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2022, 11:52 AM by Allegiant. Edited 1 time in total.)

Task #1 (3 TPE)

THOMSPON THE BERSERKER

This one is easy. If I wasn't a part of the Quebec City Citadelles in this years finals, I would be a part of the Newfoundland Berserkers. It isn't a stretch to imagine that happening, either: while I knew more or less that I wanted to return to Quebec upon rejoining the league, you never really know where you might end up until you do. Newfoundland was also on the shortlist of teams that I might have gone to, and that would result in another finals appearance just like my signing with Quebec did. Ultimately, however, I think it's fair to say that this would not have resulted in me making much different: the Berserkers already swept their way to yet another championship without Tommy Thompson. If anything, his arrival on the team would risk its chemistry somewhat, for the sake of adding a potential valuable player down the line. But I think that overall, the Berserker's chances of winning would stay the same: almost guaranteed.

The parity in the SMJHL is completely out of wack right now, and one more player going to the strongest franchise in juniors history wouldn't radically change much, other than ensure a Four Star Cup for Tommy Thompson.

Task #3 - 2 TPE (5 TPE total)

CITADELLES PLUSHIE GIVEAWAY

Given the logo of the Quebec City Citadelles, one obvious option for a fan appreciation gift would be an owl plushie. Not every team can get away with such a cutesy gift, but on game three of the series as the Citadelles go home, a cute owl plushie with the Citadelles alternate logo emblazoned upon it could be given out to the fans. To mix it up, each Plushie could feature the name and number of a different Citadelles player, with it being random which one you receive. This would mean they would become even more unique of a collector's item in their own right, and a suitable gift for fans who have stuck by the team this long. It would be an easy enough piece of merchandise to make, even with the complication of having to switch up names and numbers.

Task #4 - 2 TPE (7 TPE Total)

JOHANSSON VS TIME

Every series has to have a goaltending comparison, and the finals are no different. Jonas Johansson has backstopped the Berserkers to a 12-3 record as they have coasted through the playoffs, while Justin Time has managed an 8-4-2 record, unfortunately notching no wins in the final tilt. Their stats tell the tale of two teams on different levels: Jonas Johansson has only a .903 save percentage compared to Justin Time's superior .912 save percentage, but has a much better goals against average at 2.25, having only faced 350 shots. Justin Time, without the juggernaut Berserkers in front of him, has faced 558 shots for a goals against average of 3.42. Overall, it's hard to say who actually had the better playoffs stastically: Johansson obviously won and that is a major boon in itself, but Justin Time arguably had to put in more work and was a larger part of why his team was even able to make it to the finals in the first place.

Either way, there can be little doubt that the goaltending match-up featured two great competitors.

Task #5 - 3 TPE (10 TPE Total)

CITADELLES CHARITY GAME NIGHT

The Quebec City Citadelles regularly engage in charity events throughout the season, though the playoffs are a calm point for that due to the need to focus on the grueling playoff series. Earlier in the season however, the Citadelles hosted a games night for charity. The night featured Q&A sessions, a water-tank game, a 50/50 draw, a Super Smash Bros tournament as well as a score of loanable board games and party games. The idea behind the event was to get people coming out to play games with occasional Citadelles members joining in certain games or being part of paid Q&As and meet-and-greets. This required a partnership with one of the local board game cafes and a rented auditorium, but with all the money going towards charity, it served both as a chance to raise some money, get the team interacting with its fans, and raise awareness for its chosen charity: a relief fund to help alleviate the worst effects of poverty, mainly targeted within Quebec for obvious reasons.

Task #6 - 3 TPE (13 TPE Total)

QUEBEC / NEWFOUNDLAND SUPERTEAM

C - Alexander Mackenzie (NB): This is an easy selection. While Mackenzie benefitted from being on an offensive powerhouse of a team, his 38 goals in 66 games throughout the regular season clearly demonstrate his offensive prowess even beyond what a stacked team would enable.

RW - Jeff Larsson (NB): Larrson was the wingman of Mackenzie and Tightpants all season long, and his 48 assists helped to enable their twin 38 goal outings.In dream teams, one thing you have to worry about is chemistry, and putting Mackenzie and Larsson together creates an immediate connection for scoring.

LW - Rylie Versi (QCC): Playing on the wrong wing, Versi is the Citadelles addition to the forward line. He's an all around offensive player whose playmaking prowess makes him a challenge for Larrson's assist totals even with the weaker offensive team around him. Together, two stellar passing wingers should make the best out of a scoring center, and Versi has some scoring chops of his own to add.

D - Louise St. Martin (QCC): With such a stellar offensive line, it should be clear that this team is going offense first. With that in mind, the next selection is St. Martin from Quebec. With 40 assists on the season as a defenceman, they provide that crucial 'quarterback' style play that should spring the offense forward.

D - SD Core (NB): SD Core is a relatively new defenceman, in that he spent his last three seasons as a forward. Despite that, he's already proven himself as a solid blueliner and has notched 15 goals and 25 assists on his regular season effort. While this makes him by far the lowest scoring addition to the team, his reliability and leadership should help him ground the other players on the team. If St. Martin goes way forward, SD Core will know to stay back to guard the flank.

G - Justin Time (QCC): When you're looking for a goaltender, you want the one who has been tested the most and come out on top. Justin Time had a phenomenal season, and he did it while facing a mountain of shots. While the Berserkers goaltender might have succeeded in the same position, you've got to take the known quality of Justin Time and anticipate that the team's starting lack of chemistry will need a goaltender who is known to be perpetually active.

Task #8 - 3 TPE 16 TPE Total

THOMPSON SEASON IN REVIEW

In truth, I would say that Tommy Thompson exceeded my expectations this season. That may seem a little strange considering he scored just 7 goals and 11 assists for 18 points across a 55 game campaign, but he played just 8 minutes a game on the fourth line and still walked away with a +/- of 10 and a respectable amount of points for that meagre outing. Where Thompson underperformed was in secondary statistics like takeaways, hits, and shots blocked, especially given his avowed defensive mindset, but that's something that comes with time and development as he still needs to adjust to the pace of play in the SMJHL.

To improve, Thompson needs to hit the gym a lot harder. He's already proven that his offensive instincts are starting to come in, and his defensive fundamentals are clearly sound. But his physical abilities -- those are what really needs to spring forward. He needs to learn to skate faster, be stronger on his feet, stronger in the corners, and more than anything, he needs to be able to maneuver well enough to put himself in the awkward positions that speedy SMJHL opposition often forces on the breakout. If he can do that, he might be able to log next season as a third line center with a little more consistent success.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

Task #8 - 3 TPE
Wow it is crazy how fast these seasons come and go, it was just the smjhl draft and now we're already at championhsip week? wow thats unreal. really makes you think.  Tommy Westbrook (but this time i upd had a pretty disappointing season overall i would say. he was hoping to get more points and def way more goals but hey man thats okay its just his rookie year man and he has a ton of time to grow and improve on his game so the one day in the futurue he may be able to score up more goals with hopefully more opportunities. its all a numbers game and tommy westbrook but this time i up understands better than anyone else in this draft. I think this offseason tommy westbrook but this time i upd needs to improve on his hands and quite possibly his legs so that he can skate faster.

- 166 words

Task #10 - 3 TPE
Damn the kelowna knights got knockoed out of the playoffs.. tommy westbrook (but this time i upd is not going to like hearing that. but  hey you know what? its okay man. the expectations for the kelowna knights were not that high coming in to this season of smjhl hockey. they were going through a kind of mini rebuild year with a bunch of young hockey players being introduced to the team via the smjhl draft. those young players included the great tommy westbrook but this time i upd and ben waters player  and aleks player guy i forget what his name is. but the point is i think theres a lot to look forward to next season with all these young guys improving their game  and i can see them having a shot at the 4 star cup next season. very exciting stuff man. Also more players coming in the draft will help bolster this already deep lineup.

- 159 words

Task #11 - 3 TPE
The season ended very shortly for the kelowna knights and therefor for the big center tommy westbrook (but this time i upd. it was a very dissapointing end to the season for tommy westbrook (but this time i upd. but hey thats okay, not everything in life is going to be perfect. its all about how you deal with things going bad so that you can learn from it and push back the darkness on your next go again. and thats exactly what tommy westbrook (but this time i upd will be spending his time doing this smjhl offseason. you might be wondering the exact details of this and as am i. well first of all you got to have some time away from hockey so you can relax the mentals and get a little reset going. then you gotta swim in some pools for nice relaxation into a super intense training session to get your body right for the upcoming intense sim hockey league season. good luck tommy.

- 169 words

Task #12 - 3 TPE
Hey steve we are now going to be taking a look at the big slow center out of kelowna kngihts tommy westbrook (but this time i upd. the first thing that jumps out to me steve is his pace of play. he is really slow and it looks like hes slipping on mud like a wild hog. his skating style is that of a big hog going wild when he smells something he likes. really unnatural but something for the gms to keep an eye on. hes got a good batting stance and looks to swing for power at every chance he gets. the thing that really jumps out to me craig when i see tommy westbrook but this time i upd play is his low iq hockey sense. he kind of reminds me of the hog in lion king with his look and passing ability. its not pretty steve and he doesnt make up for it with his poor shooting power. its kind of like if you gave a hog a hockey stick and said hey you pig shoot the puck. not good.

- 184 words

Task #13 - 1 TPE
A. Which player from either team has the best name in this series (just the name itself, nothing to do with the player themselves).

Lot of great names on both of these teams and im forced to pick one. this is criminal. i think its gotta be tommy tighpants. i like tommy names and i like the mystery here. whats the lore on the tightpant? like i dont know man but it keeps it fun and interesting. good stuff tommy.

- 56 words

Task #16 - 3 TPE
milestones link

Total TPE: 16/16

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2022, 12:29 PM by jsteele14.)

Task #5
There is a big charity that Din Djarin likes to help whenever he gets the opportunity to help with and that is the famous charity known as St. Judes Children's Research. Din has a real soft place in his heart for this charity and how they work and want to help these children that suffer with childhood cancer. There is a big event that Din tries to join whenever he can. That event is where a lot of these streamers that are on either Twitch, Youtube, or any other streaming platform will dedicate a month to stream and raise money. Din Djarin has started his own stream and wanted to join in the efforts and hope that his hockey presence will attract more people to watching this type of event and may even help out. The goal for Din Djarin is to help raise millions of dollars for this charity so he can feel that he has also had a part in assisting the research for childhood cancer and provide support and help to all of the kids that need it. It is a yearly thing where it is dedicated to, but this can be done throughout the year non stop if they wanted to. Even Din Djarin puts in some of his own money to help support St Judes.
Code:
220 Words

Task #8
This is the first season that Din Djarin has competed in where it is professional play for hockey. He traveled here because he enjoyed the sport and wanted to give it a shot, and now he is playing it full time being more competitive than he originally planned for and is shooting for the highest of honors in trying to make the SHL Hall of Fame. Looking back on the season I would have to say that Din Djarin has played rather mediocre. He has reached some of the season milestones, but wishes he could have done more. Looking at his stats, he finished the season with a net of zero. Literally neutral. Not positive, or negative, literally zero. He believes that he had many opportunities to improve, but it is good learning lessons as he can improve in the following seasons coming. This season he scored a total of fifteen goals, and had fourteen assists. He feels that this number could be higher and is using these numbers as the ground floor number next season. He wants to blast past these numbers to show each season he is improving on his offensive side. To add, a positive is that even though he did not make it to a cup in his first season, he made it quite far and trusts in his team in the following season to improve. Din Djarin is more hungry than ever.
Code:
237 Words

Task #10
The Nevada Battleborn lost a lead that they had against Quebec in the Semi finals and ultimately ended up losing the series. Unfortunately, we now have to watch the team that took us out perform in the finals when we knew we had that opportunity to be there ourselves. To stay on the positive and bright side of things, Nevada has quite a good amount of things to be looking forward to next season. With a bunch of their young guns still developing the team will be improved than they were themselves this season. To add, with the situation and levels they were at this playoffs, the Nevada Battleborn have a chance to come back next season and possibly even make the finals in an improvement to this season. Like I said earlier, the Battleborn had the lead in the series but Quebec fought back to win the series and move on. So, with the team improvement compared to how well we played this current season, I believe we will be better than we were this season.
Code:
177 words

Task #11
The off season is finally upon us, or at least for the players that have been eliminated in the playoffs, so Din Djarin's focus has turned to the SHL draft and what is to come. Din is still focused on training like he normally does on his normal routine, but he has started to get interested general managers from teams in the SHL that are wanting to interview him and scout his play style and plans for his career. So, Din has been inviting these interested general managers to his area of practice, as he has his preferred location to train, but still likes to go to the teams training grounds to show off his skills there if they wish to invite him. Outside of showing his skills he is being asked questions like "what team do you want to be on?" "What type of player do you see yourself as?" and others to the same style. To summarize the response that Din Djarin has been notifying these general managers of, is that he is new to this area and has no knowledge of any team, so he is willing to join any team that wishes to draft him. He also mentions that he wants to be more of an offensive weapon, scoring goals, getting assists, and all those types of things but still wants to be helpful to his team. He does not want the managers to think that he is going to be a selfish player, as Din wants to do whatever is best for the team he plays on.
Code:
262 Words

Task #13 Option A
To select a player that has the best name in the series I would have to choose the player SD Core that plays for Newfoundland. This is due to the fact I know both of the players involved and I think it is hilarious that someone is named the name of another user, and the player is not that user themselves. Shout out to Bauer and Corey.
Code:
67 words

Task #16
Milestones

Total TPE = 16

[Image: jsteele1423.gif]
[Image: dOfqg1T.png]
[Image: lhZ3TTV.png]
[Image: QwTZD8C.png] [Image: uJXrVDL.png]
Click my logo below to see me LIVE on Twitch!
[Image: vNTwVv3.png]

Task #8 - 3 tpe
mutedfaith, this is one of your best questions ever, thank you so much for asking it. My answer to your question? well that would have to be: I performed very poorly. Of course, it's understandable after all, rookie season, rookie woes so to speak you could say. but it just wasn't cutting it. How are you going to tell me that stupid jolmi koivu can have a rookie year but I can't? its unbelievable, its sickening. This is fucking disgusting. What does Ben Waters Jr. have to improve on? Well, he needs to show some of that playoff form. The kid was dynamite in the playoffs. He also needs to get better at groveling for powerplay time like that stupid fuck tommy westbrook (but this time I upd who was worse than me all year but somehow got on the powerplay. He fucking sucks btw. Ben Waters Jr. will be much better next year, that's for sure.

157 words

Task #10 - 3 tpe
WHAT? The Kelowna knights got eliminated?????? What the HELL dude???? I'm gonna have to talk to my GMs about this because this is not ok. We have a lot to be excited about, though. Our young players are going to be a lot better this time around!!!! rookie woes no more! Also, Ben Waters Jr will finally get the ice time he deserves! YES! THUIS IS AWESOME! Also, a few new rookies will be joining the team, and I can already tell, from this class, those rookies will be quite good. yes, yes, yes! I think, next season, if you ask me, its finally the year that the great kelowna knights will get to repeat the success from the days of yore and become the best of the best, the cup winners. It's the final countdown!! countdown to when the kelowna knights will be the best! i cant wait for my team to win games this next season.

158 words

Task #11 - 3 tpe

How will I be spending my offseason? mutedfaith, are you looking for an invite? haha! just kidding man, unless you did want one? just kidding. So for this offseason, ben waters jr is heading to South beach. That's right. MIAMI! He loves the mami heat a lot, and he will be hanging out with his best friend, tyler herro. Tyler Herro in fact said that he would fix Ben Waters Jr.'s jumper? that"s really cool from him. in fact, there's gonna be a party and i brought a gang there, it's gonna be sash sharnaz, me, tommy westbrook but this time i upd, aleksandr iskandrov and tommi koivu. 5 white boys but we're not nsync!! haha just kidding sash is a POC. After the party, i think we're gonna be playing a lot of madden and 2k, and maybe some league of legends also. It's gonna be a great offseason, that's for sure.

153 words

Task #12 - 3 tpe
ok guys, so this is one of the most exciting players in the world. Bern Waters Jr.? he's crazy good. one of the best. One thing that really electrifies me about what he can do is what he does with the puck o nhis stick. (pans to highlights) So watch this here right so he goes left then he goes THE OTHER WAY! (all the other analysts are in shock.) But another incredible tool he has? thanks for asking. Another one is his shot. Wow ius his shot slick. Only 10 goals this year, but he really didn't get that many shots on goal. He'S an opportunistic shooter. Next season, i expect him to have a lot of goals, that's for sure. But more than just goals, he's going to have a lot of assists as well. Check out his vision on this play. (pans to highlights), here he has the puck, and WHAT A PASS! YES! Let's move on to tommy westbrook but this time i upd now...

169 words

Task #13 - 2 tpe
A:
I raelly think that one of the most underrated strong names in this series is AlexaDemie Minads-SLATT. There's just so much going on in this name. I think the first part is just an attempt at an actual name, and then they ran out of things to say after that, so they went for like a my nuts joke and then playboi carti catchprase? just so much and so strong from this person.

B: If Colorado made it, it would've been in the timeline where the playoff format made sense and it wasn't the 2 best teams playing against each other. If the Falcons made it, it would've been in the timeline where they got just a little bit luckier. game 1 was close, and had they gotten the momentum from taking it, who knows what would've happened.

Task #16 - 2 tpe
2 tpe from milestones

total tpe: 16/16

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2022, 12:29 AM by LarryTheMVP. Edited 1 time in total.)

Task #1 + 3 TPE
If I was not playing for the Regina Elk, I think I would like to play for the Carolina Kraken, one of my favorite franchise in all SMJHL. I also think that DAD can easily earn his spot with the Kraken. First of all, DAD has impressive physical abilities combined with a decent offensive touch. Carolina best hitter (and winger) only has 107 hits and 23 total points. With all my respect to the Kraken roster, I think that a pure power forward is something they would had benefit a lot if they had a chance to claim one. DAD would have clearly helped them to win another series at least even if they lost against a pretty decent team in the early rounds. DAD also had an impressive run in the playoffs, finishing with 5 points in 7 games while delivering a good amount of hits. Having someone that knows how to defend his teammates would had help Caroline in these playoffs. (163 words)

Task #3 + 2 TPE
To celebrate Regina's 150th anniversary, the Regina Elk would give bubble heads of big elks with the team's colour. We would also give autographed stuff like pucks, mini-hockey sticks, but especially some fake elk woods signed by DAD and his friend M'Baku, two of the most popular members of the team. All of these items will be given to the fans during a game between the Elks and the Grizzlies to commemorate two of the main predators we can find in Canada. During this special day, the management will sell special food like poutine with wild meat like deer, local beers and a lot of stuff that has an elk to it. (112 words) 

Task #5 + 3 TPE
I don't have a specific name, but I know that DAD,s favorite charity would be one that gives free food to people that cannot afford grocery. Family is something really important for DAD, as it is why he decided to have this nickname. He grew up in a large family while being the first child of his family. His own dad passed away while he was still young, so he had to take care of his brothers and sisters, but also him mom that struggle to get enough money sometimes to pay food for all of them. DAD know that he has now the privilege to be paid to play hockey with a good salary, so when he has time, he wants to give back to the community. With the members of this charity and a food truck, DAD gives free food like sandwiched, chicken and pastas to homeless people and he also pays random grocery bills to some families. (160 word)

Task #6 + 3 TPE
 My picks would be, at forward, Sophie Bordeleau, Alexander Mackenzie and Jeff Larson.. Sophie has proven that they are already an insane offensive player. Personally I think Bordeleau needs to be in the talks for ROTY in the SMJHL, as they managed to collect 59 points in 66 games! Impressive for a rookie!. Larson and Mackenzie are simply monsters. With more than a point per game, they are simply some of the best talents in the entire league this season. At defence, I would choose Ben Der from Quebec because he's a solid defence man. With a plus minus of 35, the highest on Quebec's roster, and 41 points in 66 games, he's the masterpiece of the Citadelles's defence, their general. In the Bersekers' camp, I would choose Merlin Meltzer. He's clearly a great all-around defenseman with 23 points, a plus minus of 66 and 93 shots blocked. He will bring balance to the pair so that's why I'm choosing Merlin to play with Ben Der. In goals, I would choose Justin Time because his stats are simply better, I also think that his impact his bigger than New Foundland because Quebec's team is not stacked like the Berserkers. I think the Bersekers would have make it to the finals even without their goalie, but if Justin Time was not playing, Quebec would probably not be there. (227 words)

Task #8 + 3 TPE
I did not have high expectations for DAD actually. He's not the greatest offensive winger due to his build, so collecting 33 points in 66 games is pretty decent for a guy like him. What is actually impressive is that DAD managed to hit 140 times, which is good for a top-10 spot in the SMJHL leaders. He also got 14 takeaways, so his combativeness in the corners really helps to retrieve the puck correctly. As a power forward, it is his duty to deliver hits to his opponents, so this is fine for me. I'm kinda disappointed in his fighting stats, with only 1 win in 3 total fights. I think DAD has to improve his shooting and passing skills because he needs to improve his offensive impact, which is, with his physical abilities, supposed to be one of his strengths. DAD also needs to be more opportunist, because he had a lot of chances during the season. (164 words)

S64 Milestones + 3 TPE

ALL 16 TPE CLAIMED

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

Task 16 - 1 TPE
+1 TPE - S64 Milestones

[Image: hjcbQe3.png]