Create Account

S65 Double Draft Graphics Week

Hi everyone!

The drafts are coming up - starting with the SHL draft this weekend and the SMJHL draft happening the week afterwards.

You know what that means:

Double Draft Graphics Week is back where you will receive double payout for all draft-related graphics! Think about all the cards you could buy with that money.

But wait, there's more! It also includes all draft-related videos in our video sub-forum

Since the drafts are not on the same weekend, we will wait until after the SMJHL draft to have our double draft week. This should give everyone plenty of time to create draft graphics - or even videos this time.

Our S65 Double Draft Graphics Week will happen during the week ending on Sunday, May 15th which means all graphics must be submitted between Monday, May 9th and Sunday, May 15th (the deadline being midnight EST). 

TO ALL VIDEO MAKERS: For videos we will extend the submission timeframe a little and make it longer than a week. Any draft-related video submitted between May 2nd, the Monday after the SHL draft weekend, and Sunday, May 15th (midnight EST) will be eligible for the bonus.

You must have '2x draft week' either in your submission title or next to any eligible graphics/videos in your submission post. If you don't do that, you won't receive the bonus!

As always please follow the submission guidelines and join the SHL graphics discord if you need help. Visit the dedicated #video-discussion channel there if you have questions about video submissions.

Thanks and enjoy the drafts,
The Graphics Department

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Bump! 2x draft week is on now.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]