Create Account

Updater Punishment

Came to light a few days ago that a player was incorrectly updated on LA. Definitely something that we aim to avoid week in and week out. As head of the updating committee, we will continue to push to alleviate mistakes and sincerely apologize to the parties involved.

Punishments:
@CrazyMojito and myself will be deducted $2m

In addition, we will be implementing new rules that will add a layer of checks and balances prior to the playoffs commencing, but those currently are being ironed out.

[Image: Wally.png]

wish i was an updater hnggggggg punish me daddy mmm fuckkkkkkkkkk ughhhhhhh

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

04-30-2022, 09:12 AMJustice Wrote: wish i was an updater hnggggggg punish me daddy mmm fuckkkkkkkkkk ughhhhhhh

Haven’t had my coffee yet tho

[Image: Wally.png]

04-30-2022, 09:12 AMJustice Wrote: wish i was an updater hnggggggg punish me daddy mmm fuckkkkkkkkkk ughhhhhhh
Are you alright?

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

04-30-2022, 09:41 AMValorX77 Wrote:
Are you alright?
we all go a little mad sometimes

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

OwO

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

I just want to apologize to everyone on LAP for my mistake. I feel terrible about it, especially because it happened at playoff time. Im sorry Panthers

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]