Create Account

S65 Retirement Post

Congratulations to the Chicago Syndicate.

The offseason post will be posted at 12 PM EST the day AFTER the draft (05/02/22). You must wait to do normal offseason activities until then.

However, any player from this point onwards that is retiring may keep their SHL player for S65.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

ok sounds good

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Are you sure the finals aren't best of nine?

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

Frequency illusion, also known as the Baader–Meinhof phenomenon or frequency bias, is a cognitive bias in which, after noticing something for the first time, there is a tendency to notice it more often, leading someone to believe that it has a high frequency of occurrence. It occurs when increased awareness of something creates the illusion that it is appearing more often. Put plainly, the frequency illusion is when "a concept or thing you just found out about suddenly seems to pop up everywhere."

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Chicago won? Bruhhh that's so fucking boring

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Wbf said some shit

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada