Create Account

New site theme

it’s so much worse on mobile is there an option to change it back

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

05-01-2022, 12:29 PMboom Wrote: it’s so much worse on mobile is there an option to change it back
Yes.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2022, 12:33 PM by boom.)

changed it back in options but like why, it’s not even the right SHL logo at the top, was it just a glitch and why weren’t we informed if it wasn’t?

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

Well it’s not a new theme lmao. It’s always been there

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Boom-er moment

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

The MyIPB theme has been here since the day we migrated from Jcink lol

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

05-01-2022, 03:11 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: The MyIPB theme has been here since the day we migrated from Jcink lol

Stop being toxic you fucking turd

Okay so when I was goofing with Admin CP earlier I accidentally fat thumbed a change to the default theme for… a lot of people. It’s fixed now. Lol

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

05-01-2022, 03:22 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Okay so when I was goofing with Admin CP earlier I accidentally fat thumbed a change to the default theme for… a lot of people. It’s fixed now. Lol

honestly this is unforgivable. I hope you lie awake for five nights in a row thinking about what you've done. my god.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

05-01-2022, 03:22 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Okay so when I was goofing with Admin CP earlier I accidentally fat thumbed a change to the default theme for… a lot of people. It’s fixed now. Lol

how dare you

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

I still think we should get the mybb tapatalk integration into the website. Sure the website has the ability to mold itself for mobile screens, but from the years I've used Mybb...the tapatalk integration just makes things smoother.

Obviously that's just me though.

[Image: EP30nZgX4AATjgf.jpg]

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada