Create Account

Thoughts from the New Vancouver Co-GM
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2022, 03:52 AM by ArmTheSharks. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hey! I'm ArmTheSharks, a pretty new face on the block, but I've just become the new Co-GM of the Vancouver Whalers.

I am excited to be appointed alongside @dmuda11, and we look forward to a successful future as a team to lead the Whalers back to the promised land. For anyone who doesn't know, Vancouver has a history of dominant stretches of winning back to back Four Star Cups then going dormant for a bit. Well, we absolutely expect to return to those winning ways, and hopefully do more than just a few stretches.

We have a solid core of young rookies from the S64 class, with standouts like Benjamin Surkhi-Ze-Ev, Miroslav Ketil and B Jobin, an exciting locker-room presence and 3 high picks in the upcoming draft so I would like to think that we can turn this around faster than others think. The Whalers are a wonderful project for us to take over, and I fully expect that we can make a difference.

The Whalers have a rich history in the SMJHL and I am excited to be a part of the next chapter. Go Whalers!

Code:
195 Words

[Image: SHOWNOMERCY-KETIL-VIGN.png]

ok?

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Wait, who are you again?

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

Apologize for saying I’m not funny or I’m downrepping

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

05-08-2022, 02:57 AMWaters Wrote: Apologize for saying I’m not funny or I’m downrepping

Ratio

[Image: SHOWNOMERCY-KETIL-VIGN.png]

05-08-2022, 03:52 AMArmTheSharks Wrote:
05-08-2022, 02:57 AMWaters Wrote: Apologize for saying I’m not funny or I’m downrepping

Ratio
No

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page