Create Account

IIHF Federation Head Punishment

Finland, Germany and Switzerland were found to have submitted illegal lines using unit and/or individual tactics. The tactics restrictions were newly implemented for the IIHF following the procedure in the SHL and conveyed to all Federation Heads multiple times. As such the IIHF HO has decided to issue the following fine to the Fed Head and Co-Fed Heads of each federation mentioned. Due to the late nature of the rule change, the fine has been reduced from what is intended to be the normal fine for a first infraction of illegal lines.

The users listed below will be issued a quarter Fed Head pay fine ($ 1,000,000) and be put on probation for one season. Any subsequent submission of illegal lines during the S64 or S65 tournament will result in the firing of the Fed Head.

@lespoils
@Carpy48

@Drokeep
@honkerrs

@Segi
@bluesfan55

IIHF HO wants to clarify that the future fine for a first infraction of submitting illegal lines will result in a fine of half Fed Head pay ($2,000,000) and a one season probationary period.

During the roster submission part of this season's tournament, Germany submitted a roster that did not follow the activity requirements in the IIHF Rulebook. Rule 3.b states An IIHF roster must select an ACTIVE player over an INACTIVE, unless the ACTIVE player has 424 or less applied TPE. where Germany had selected three IA players instead of two players that fulfilled the condition.

The users listed below will be issued a one half Fed Head pay fine ($ 2,000,000).

@Drokeep
@honkerrs

In line with the punishments issued above, IIHF HO will update the Rulebook after the end of the current tournament with new guidelines for punishments/fines and be more clear as to what can be considered infractions that result in a fine.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

SHAME.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

If I were part of Ireland, Norway or USA I'd be malding right now

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Fire honkerrs

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

This really grinds my gears

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2022, 07:36 PM by Chevy. Edited 1 time in total.)

05-08-2022, 01:28 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: If I were part of Ireland, Norway or USA I'd be malding right now
No wonder we’d lose those games by one goal

Team USA have filled a formal protest

05-08-2022, 07:24 PMChevy Wrote:
05-08-2022, 01:28 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: If I were part of Ireland, Norway or USA I'd be malding right now
No wonder we’d lose those games by one goal

Team USA have filled a formal protest

we also lost a game by one goal Ninja

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

IIHF HO is discussing the implications of these games, but it's relevant to note that legal lines were submitted prior to the third day of sims. I forgot that in the original announcement.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]