Create Account

S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy

There once was a man named Desque
Who kicked everyone in the chest
He passed really good
And ate lots of food
And then he was considered the best

What makes me happy are those times when I can just be alone amid hours of chaos and other people every day. I look forward to the end of each day so I can rest, or at least do what I'd like to do alone.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

@sköldpaddor makes me happy. I talk to her a lot on discord and she always brightens my day. we never talk about hockey because I don't understand it but we chit chat and she is a good person.

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

Simply coffee and books. I'm always online between work, twitter, youtube, and playing games, so I like to take the time before the day to drink some coffee and read a book. Of course, I need to gamify that to keep myself accountable so I track how many books I read per year and use that to stay on track.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

[Image: fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=10...cover2.jpg]

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

there's nothing like an easy relaxing bowl of cereal before, during, or after literally anything. there's many types for all occassions, flavours, or textures. good stuff

All of this on site makes me happy but what really makes me happy is everyone buying iphones from me please come and buy my iphones while also listening to my mixtape but also if you buy an iPhone you get a free mix tape with your iPhone or if you buy a mixtape you get nothing because you know

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

As of right now I just had a kid 6 days ago so that is something that is bringing me joy, seeing that little smile everyday takes away from my sim time but keeps me happy everyday.

Words - 37

I went away from home for a while recently and when I came back my puppy was so happy to see me that she peed on the floor. My mother told me the puppy slept in front of my room hoping that i'd come back. How sweet!

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-15-2022, 08:23 PM by Mr. Finland. Edited 2 times in total.)

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

I have two fluffy puppies named Harlow and Saylor who bring me all the joy in the world! They love to lick faces and play tug of war; and they really like snacks. When I am lacking in the joy department, seeing their beautiful faces makes me feel much better.

As brutally time consuming as it is, my job brings me happiness. It brings me a lot of satisfaction and joy to medically treat children and talk with families.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

To break the metta, imma talk real life for a second. My joy right now is my 8 month old son. He brightens up my day. After a bough of COVID went through our home recently, nothing made me happier than seeing him back to his normal happy self after he began to recover.

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

There are many things that make Ben Der happy; his pets, his family but when he's having one of those awful days nothing makes him more happy than a warm delicious sausage mcgriddle

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

My 11-month old Boston Terrier Iggy brings my fiance and I so much happiness. She's a goober and has seemingly infinite energy, but she's a sweetheart and loves everyone she meets.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]