Create Account

S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy

More and more just that drive/getting home and to my place is my happy mood. Doesn't matter from what but it's been a real vibe to just be home.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Something that makes me very happy in life is my five cats. They are always around and love to take my attention away from life and just allow for me to sit back, relax, and pet them.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

I had a great sandwich the other day from an Italian Deli. It consisted of genoa salami, prosciutto, soppresatta, capicola, provolone, roasted red peppers, thinly sliced white onion, romaine lettuce, tomato, balsamic glaze on arthur avenue bread. It was glorious and made me very happy.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Playing hockey is very enjoyable, and I would recommend it to anyone here who obviously is intrigued by the sport but has never played. It's never too late to start playing hockey!

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

Music probably keeps me the happiest right now. I love listening to new stuff, like the new Kendrick album that was fire, and also going back to my old favourites.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

I am so incredibly lucky to have met my wife, and that we were able to bring home our amazing dog, Murphy. Despite everything going on in the world, these two never cease to make me happy.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

Emeka: Simple, its my fighter pilot hemet. Its my pride and joy, its been with me since I first touched a hockey puck and man I still hold it with me to this day

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

Right now the Flames make me quite happy. For the first time while actively cheering for them these mfers have actually made the second round and they did it in the most difficult, but also hype way possible so I can fuck with it hard. They makin me happy

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]