Create Account

S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2022, 03:24 AM by bibleman19. Edited 4 times in total.)

Pet cat makes me happy

https://imgur.com/a/Egqnxq1

Busy times in job can be troublesome, but in those times spending time with my co-workers while being in the office, having some chats and just the interaction with them makes me kind of happy. I have fun there. Also this means I don't have a lot of time for the league, but having occassional chats with my teammates is nice. Unfortunately doesn't happen that often lately.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

At the moment I am happy about that it is Eurovision Song Contest week. I like to listen songs many times beforehand and rank them in order. It is fun and entertaining. I wish everyone happy Eurovision week.

[Image: salming.png]

When you're playing 2k and green 3 shots in a row. I don't think there's ever been a feeling in life that comes close; sex, drugs, whatever, nothing competes

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

QCC and Toronto spark a lot of joy for me! Outside of SHL, the new Carly Rae single dropped this week and I enjoyed it a lot!

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

When you reach into an almost empty bag of potato chips just picking out the crumbs when you find one last full sized chip that you didn't know was still there. A++ feeling.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

05-09-2022, 03:20 AMbibleman19 Wrote: Pet cat makes me happy

https://imgur.com/a/Egqnxq1

Bibleman's face reveal makes me happy, also the cute cat.

But another thing that makes me happy is the song Gold Steps by Neck Deep is really cool Smile

[Image: SHOWNOMERCY-KETIL-VIGN.png]

i cant remember who, bug someone got a puppy in the anchorage locker room. right now that gods little creature is giving me tons of serotonin to keep on going with life

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Meat. I like good meat. A spicy sausage, a nice marinated steak, chicken legs, chicken steak. Anything really, my absolute favourite is probably spicy bbq chicken wings or a good garlic steak

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

Finally the summer months are getting close, so the weather is getting a lot more warm than a few weeks ago, which is very cool as a i can now commute to work using my bike!

(36 words)

Spent the weekend with my daughter. Weather is starting to turn nice here too, so we had a great time outside and at the playground. Our weekends together are always full of good times and laughs.

[Image: IMG_2403.jpg]My Dog makes me happy

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]

Lots to celebrate every day! We had an amazing day yesterday for Mother's day. We had Poutines from a local take out spot and enjoyed lots of sun at a park with the kids!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

I just started a new campaign in Skyrim. That brought me joy. Had all intentions to not do a guns-blazin' berserker, but that's just my style. Makes me happy.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

One of the things that Miguel misses the most is his Mom's home cooking. While he can imitate it pretty well after a few years of practice, nothing is better than sitting down to a home cooked meal his Mom made.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France