Create Account

S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy

Progress! Our family has been working really hard on a few things lately and I’m seeing the progress of those efforts. I’m so proud of all of us.

[Image: 65157_s.gif]

My wife and I are expecting our 3rd child sometime in the next 2-3 weeks and I couldn't be more excited. I know that it sounds cliché but I love being a dad and I feel like it's my calling in life.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

Seeing my two boys interact brings a Smile to my face everytime. They will be 1 and 3 this summer so seeing them act like brothers and playing together is absolutely amazing.

[Image: BTHxZUB.png]

something that brings great joy to both my player and user is definitely pizza. It can be almost any kind of pizza too! I'll try your fancy thin crust shiiiiiz or your Chicago deep dish. Just no Hawaiin, that shit can go fuck itself.

The things making me happy right now is that it's finally starting to warm up and is perfect weather for outdoor drinking with the wifey. Looking forward to hitting up the local baseball games soon.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

I won't share a picture, but my daughter recently just turned one year old. She is the most amazing little girl and I couldn't imagine life without her. It's also sad seeing her grow up cause she will never be that tiny little girl again.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

Ive been putting together a cool record collection of music that I enjoy listening to (primarily Jazzy and funky stuff) and it is always fun for me to go to record shops near me and dig through bins of records to discover new music, as well as sharing my collection with my friends.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Ive been binge watching the show Merlin on netflix. Its low budget fantasy, its corny, and I love it. I could watch the show all day, its weirdly comforting.

[Image: manh_sig6.png?width=499&height=542][Image: lebedev-sig.gif]

I finally quit my job with a toxic shitty boss, and am starting a new job at a prestigious resort where I get to live in the mountains and have a fun summer so that makes me pretty happy!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

Music is usually what makes me happy, especially since I can't get a pet until I move out. I've really enjoyed Ghost recently, since it's some nice rock music with heavy undertones and overall relatively simple to learn songs on guitar since they're generally all tuned the same and at the same BPM.

My dog makes me happy. My friends make me happy. There’s also nothing like a summer day with just the perfect amount of sunshine to really brighten up my mood. Looking forward to a few of those days soon.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

[Image: eVfLBUQ.jpg]

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

what gives me joy is every time @Ragnar hits me up with the "you up text". I instantly drop whatever I am doing and jump into his giant arms and then we proceed to make passionate love

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

I fucking love the song "Ahh, These Chains!" by Mid-Air Thief. They are releaasing a new album this month and I am so fucking stoked

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

I am enjoying the season changing into spring. We just got the word that our brand new deck will be installed on June 15. I am so friggin' stoked.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother