Create Account

S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2022, 08:49 PM by blakec1414. Edited 1 time in total.)

Nhl playoff hockey makes me happy, this time of year is so exciting for us hockey fans and I’m relishing in it Smile good vibes only all around Smile

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno

The weather is getting nicer, and my job is about to post a new schedule, I'm hoping this means I'll have time to get back into the weightroom.  Work has been going well so not much to complaining about, just happy to be alive to be honest :).

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2022, 09:21 PM by Ragnar. Edited 1 time in total.)

I’ve recently gotten into cycling. I usually try to ride 10 miles a day, three or four days a week, with one big ride per week in there. My longest ride so far is 30 miles. With that said, tomorrow it’s going to be 95 degrees. So we’ll see how it goes.

Also @Zombiewolf and his gorgeous face makes me happy.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I've been absolutely VIBING to a ton of Dance Gavin Dance lately and this jam is probably at the top of my list. Got to see them live last weekend as well Smile https://open.spotify.com/track/5HllOy0J5...a717b4435a

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

@Evok makes me happy when she sends memes
@James Truong makes me happy when he sends peepos
Citadelles qcc peeps make me happy even when they beat me in yahtzee Citadelles 
Heart s62 peeps make me happy when they chat about anything  Heart
Rage man people make me happy and excited about the upcoming season Rage

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

I have been working my tail off all winter for a new motorcycle and well, put my down payment on it and preordered it! Smile should be coming in once those darn CPU chips come in lol.

(36 words)

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium

I'm incredibly happy right now because I got to see Alex Lahey, one of my favorite artists ever, in concert last night and it was everything I hoped for and more, plus I got some cool pics

[Image: 20220508_202214.jpg]

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2022, 10:36 PM by Sburbine. Edited 1 time in total.)

Here are my kitties, I love them both even if they can be brats. They both spark joy in my life by just existing. I'm happy to see them rush to the door whenever I get home (and they're hungry).
[Image: VIrPATp_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

I've started doing some more workouts again which makes me very happy at the moment. I hope I can keep that up for a long time

[Image: Haschdi.png]

You can probably tell right now, but my favourite team in the NBA are the Mavs. It's been a roller coaster of a ride for me throughout their playoffs, first the Jazz series win, then the Suns thumping them for the first two games. But the thing that's giving me joy is watching the Mavs beat the Suns in the last two games (and Chris Paul struggling).

69 words
nice

Getting Fifa 22 as the free playstation plus monthly game was nice. Getting two 85+ player packs for free on top of that is also nice. One was indeed a 85, but the other one was a 96 Van Dijk TOTS card. It dragged me right back in the game.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

one thing that makes me happy is watching hallsy play league of legends. That guy is always doing some goofy stuff on his malphite. He loves that rock guy. Big smile on my face!

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

My Girlfriend and her dog. Both by themselves bring a smile to my face. While I love my girlfriend very much, her dog is the first animal that Ive ever really bonded with, so I cant not mention the wonderful EmmyLou if we are talking about what brings me joy.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Definitely bacon. The sweet sounding sizzle, just beckoning you to it’s crunchy gratification, it’s greasy nectar. So good on everything, perfect with your morning 9mm pistol.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Disc golf makes me happy! I help run a league around my area, we travel to several courses within an hour of each other on Thursdays and Sundays. I also play in tournaments! Great way to get outside and exercise, and it's a nice competitive atmosphere when it's time to take things serious (which isn't TOO often but just enough).