Create Account

S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy

We got a week until the season starts, so lets enjoy a chill one. This is basically one free TPE.
Your task: Share something that makes you happy! Could be a picture of a pet, a song you like, maybe a little story about something good that happened to you recently! What's something that brings you a little bit of joy right now?
25 words or a picture or a song or whatever minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, May 15th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.

This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2022, 12:21 AM by Zomp. Edited 1 time in total.)

Cinnamon toast crunch is without a doubt the number one thing that makes Lord Zomp happy.
This is due to the fact that his face is cinnamon toast crunch.

Code:
Your task: Share something that makes you happy! Could be a picture of a pet, a song you like, maybe a little story about something good that happened to you recently! What's something that brings you a little bit of joy right now?

Something that brings me joy would definitely be the S62 draft class server, always a blast chatting in there and discussing everything SHL related and what not. I hope we continue to use that server for as long as we're in the SHL! 

(43 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

pope very much enjoys sports cards. they are a nice hobby that ive been taking part in since i was young. i have built up a decent collection.

[Image: Pope-sig-final.png]

My favorite part of being here is the people, and there are way too many of them here to name. First and foremost are the wonderful people of QCC, both past and present, who make every day here a joy.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

[Image: 20210210_161524.jpg]
This my dog Korra when she was a puppy.  I love this monster

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

A song that makes me very happy is Look At The Sky by Porter Robinson. It is a very uplifting song which I think really does give me the good vibes. I send link now: https://open.spotify.com/track/4l5nn3zlc...ba38d640db

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

Well I will go with a few things just to spread the love as much as possible.

First off over in the PBE my new create got scouted for the majors and given they have a big demand I honestly did not expect them to be as valued as they might otherwise be. Even with that demand though the GM scouting said they saw my player going top five and would not be surprised to see her go first overall. Super silly thing, but it put a huge grin on my face.

Music in general is just super hype for me right now I would say! Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru has been powering me through a lot. However I really want to shout out the cover of Faint by Sum 41 and Mike Shinoda as that just heals my heart in a way that is hard to put into words.

One more good thing is that I have recently gotten the opportunity to hang out with some especially near and dear friends via voice chat. Which after having dealt with some especially bad feelings of isolation recently has been a wonderful change of pace.

Also just want to say thank you for the positive prompt to start the season!

Code:
Word Count: 209

This is 100% going to sound like some bullshit, but the Los Angeles Panthers locker room makes me happy. Day in and day out that group is an absolute pleasure to be around. Thank you all for making my life easier

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

this little man is my cat Clifford and he is the cutest little mother fucker on this planet I love him so much I want  to squish his little skull
[Image: PXL_20220508_161946018.jpg]

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I've been taken aback by my own thought process when coming up with words for stories or for poetry even for Music. It truly makes me feel happy to be able to give myself positive thoughts through poetry!

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

If there were a few things that would make me happy, it would have to be one of my sigs that I personally made for myself.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Did I ever tell you how much I love the flames, like fr those flames are one of the best things in my life right now, I love their games and I hope the playoff run. Never know.

[Image: Don-Juan.png]
Don Juan S65 shl draftee, Tampa Bay Barracuda. Regina Elk send down.

on saturday i went out for lunch with fellow shl users @HanTheMan_ and @Gooney and we got chinese food it was really yummy real good time gooney and i accidentally matched outfits

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Reading about what makes people happy in this mPT sparks joy for me. Everyone's got something great to share about the site or their life and it's wonderful to read about those things.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate