Create Account

S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy

[Image: received_2582085995260882.jpeg]

This is Maki <3

[Image: bouch22.jpg?ex=65381617&is=6525a117&hm=6...178839271&] [Image: VGl3CB4.png]

[Image: IMG_8757.jpg]

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

The thing that makes me happy is watching league records fall on the championship team I'm a part of in the PBE. It's been a lot of hard work and it is fantastic to see it all pay off. I'm hoping it will finally pay off in the SHL as well.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

The sim league community makes me happy. I have met ton of nice people and the last year has been excellent. The Colorado and Atlanta locker rooms bring me joy every day.

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

I recently got over being dehydrated for like 5 days straight, so coming out of that I feel great. Not having energy sucks, but once you are out of it, you feel like you are ontop of the world and want to do everything

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I thoroughly enjoy playing volleyball in the IRL.  Hockey is my favorite sport to watch, but to play it's hands down volleying the ball.  Specifically sand volleyball though, court is meh.

I just got my first car, so that's pretty cool, plus having the freedom to go wherever I want now is pretty cool I guess.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

I'm running a lot, even more then I used to. 

It's been fun, mentally healthy overall, kind of a drain on the schedule but important in getting me through the schedule. It brings joy.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

my friends have really sparked joy for me lately. Just catching up and talking about our daily lives has been a breath of fresh air. It's been a while since I spoke to some of them, but it's like we never missed a beat. I'm truly thankful for that.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Nothing brings me joy I broke up with this girl and now live in a world of sadness

Nah but I got a 10% raise at work last week, very excited, and started doing a bunch of therapy stuff, including assessments of stuff, so at 27 years old going to learn a lot about myself. Also I got a bunch of new decks of playing cards which are all really cool.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

The things that make me happy currently are as follows: Bayley, my dog, of course. And my new gig where I travel around buying autographed Sports Cards. Super awesome job, and I have so much fun with it. I was just in San Diego, and now I'm going to Dallas again in a few days. I love it.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

I just got a couch set up. I moved recently across the country to be closer to my wife's friends and some family, lol, but i hadn't been able to wrangle a couch until this past week and god damn having a couch and a tv to chill on in the evening was something I was missing.

Seeing the first draft class in Argos history recently go through regression for the first time made me reflect on how far we've come since the day I came up with a branding idea. Shoutout to @grok @bdu754 @Salming on coming this far

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

[Image: IMG_2109.jpg]

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

recently, what makes me happy is playing league of legends with my good friends rotti gooney waters hallsy and others that sometimes play too like nour and ketil and others. It has been very fun to learn the game from scratch, which is something i thought i would never do, but the game is actually fun and enjoyable and I am happy to play with them!

66 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]