Create Account

bruh

04-28-2022, 06:04 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: Okay so I did not actually email these guys (surprising, I know), but I actually did the math on this, I booted up ye olde FHM and grabbed builds for Patrick Roy and Mike Vernon from the season in question.

Patrick Roy's build at that current point in time comes out to 1728 TPE (always possible i missed a little math since the player builder doesn't let me edit certain attributes).

Mike Vernon's build comes out to 1098 TPE.

So it's not quite 1900 TPE but it is about 630 TPE there. For those asking.

#madlass

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Trade Mat Smith back to QCC

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

04-28-2022, 06:04 PMsköldpaddor Wrote:
04-28-2022, 04:38 PMRashfordU Wrote: Dedication

Okay so I did not actually email these guys (surprising, I know), but I actually did the math on this, I booted up ye olde FHM and grabbed builds for Patrick Roy and Mike Vernon from the season in question.

Patrick Roy's build at that current point in time comes out to 1728 TPE (always possible i missed a little math since the player builder doesn't let me edit certain attributes).

Mike Vernon's build comes out to 1098 TPE.

So it's not quite 1900 TPE but it is about 630 TPE there. For those asking.
its extremely cool that you did this btw

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

That's why I switched from a goalie while the gettin' was good. No ragrets

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I hate it when people make conclusions based on one game.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

04-28-2022, 03:34 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: Patrick Roy
26 saves , 9 GA,  .654sv%, 31:57 TOI

Mike Vernon
23 saves, 1 GA,  .957sv%, 60:00 TOI

honestly why have goalie exist at all.
I see nothing wrong with this

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

[Image: unknown.png]

it happened again checkmate nonbelievers

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

04-28-2022, 03:26 PMDuff101 Wrote: (also 241 TPE backup comes in w 10 minutes left for Chicago and pitches a shutout)

Why even update as a goalie

u DARE diss lord skrolk?

Yuuuup. Looking forward to retiring soon. I've never felt less useful than when playing goalie in the FHM era.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

05-01-2022, 03:37 PMZoone16 Wrote: Yuuuup. Looking forward to retiring soon. I've never felt less useful than when playing goalie in the FHM era.

sths goalies weren't any better. once you hit around 650 your on-ice stats were indistinguishable from a 1800 TPE prime max earner. your build peaked at 900ish tpe. if you were over 1300 you were actively detrimental to your team because the extra $1-2m of contract value was better spent on forwards.

hockey sims have always always always had a problem making goalies feel meaningful without making goalies overpowered because of the nature of the position. fhm didn't make it worse, it made it different.