Create Account

Hired: SMJHL Co-Commissioner
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2022, 06:35 PM by ACapitalChicago. Edited 1 time in total.)

Howdy, everyone

A season has passed, and as such I’m making good on my promise that I’d hire an SMJHL Co-Commissioner. This one might be a bit different than some of our previous ones.

The SMJHL Co-Commissioner will be responsible for working closely with myself and all of SMJHL HO to ensure the best possible execution of our overall goals. They will be responsible for helping interpret and update the SMJHL Rulebook, arbitrating issues with SMJHL teams, assisting with the SMJHL Entry Draft, assisting with ongoing discussions such as our Free Agency process, overall activity in the J, the 350 & 425 TPE caps, and our transition to FHM 8 among others, and other various duties and tasks relating to the SMJHL.

In their application materials candidates should answer all of the following in some capacity, and provide as much clarifying information as necessary. Candidates are welcome to elaborate on whatever they feel is necessary to prove themselves as the best person for the job, but should still answer these as well:
  1. What SMJHL experience do you have? Have you been an Intern? GM? HO?
  2. What do you believe are the biggest issues facing the SMJHL currently? What do you believe should be done for them? How do you intend to achieve said solutions?
  3. What recent changes to the SMJHL do you believe have been the most impactful, and what would you have done differently?
  4. How do you view the role of the SMJHL within the greater Simulation Hockey League environment?
  5. What are your thoughts on FHM8? How experienced are you with FHM overall?
  6. How many IFAs with between 201 and 425 TPE may an SMJHL team have?
  7. How active are you in the League? How active are you on Discord?
  8. What ideas in general do you have for the League? What about specifically for the SMJHL?
Candidates should consider all of the above questions in their applications, and provide any other application materials such as Letters of Recommendation. The preferred format is as a .pdf, but .docx will suffice as well.

Applications should be sent to myself, @ACapitalChicago here on the forums, or ACapitalChicago#7196 on Discord.

Pay is $8m a season, with a CW PT Pass.

Applications are due Friday, May 20th, at 11:59 PM EST

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Applied

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

applied

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

First

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

Applied

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

05-13-2022, 11:51 PMTheSparkyDee Wrote: First

@Nobody tell him...

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

05-14-2022, 04:53 AMwumaduce Wrote:
05-13-2022, 11:51 PMTheSparkyDee Wrote: First

@Nobody tell him...
….

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

Applying

Applied and first

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Thank you everybody for your patience. I had a lot of documents to go over along with many perspectives to consider & questions to ask. After a lengthy process, I would like to thank all of the applicants for their interest, and formally announce the new SMJHL Co-Commissioner:

@FuzzSHL

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa