Create Account

S64 Great Falls Grizzlies Team Awards

[Image: Grizzlies-Final.png]

Better late than never, we in the Great Falls Management team want to congratulate again the Berserkers on their historic Three-Peat championships in the SMJHL.   

Every season we like to recognize and award those members of the Grizzlies who's shown merit and have played an integral part of the team.  The award winners for this season are...

[Image: unknown.png?width=621&height=609]
The Out of the Den Award is presented to the player who has had the most improvement since last season.  The winner for S64 is
Shylo Moxii (@Shylo_Moxii)

[Image: unknown.png]

The Mama Bear Award is presented to the player who is the best locker-room leader.  Not only in activity but in advice and willingness to help others.  The Season 64 winner is...

Brick Wall (@brickwall35)

The Bear Necessities Award is presented to the Grizzly whom the team voted to have the best media piece.  The Season 64 award winner is...

Brick Wall (@brickwall35) for his media piece "Pinch me, I'm no longer Irish"

[Image: unknown.png?width=700&height=609]

The Grizzly Adams Award is presented to the best forward on the team as elected by their peers.  The Season 64 award goes to...

<Smoky the Bear Award Image TBD>

The Smoky the Bear Award is presented to the best defenseman on the team, as elected by their peers.  The Season 64 award goes to...

Vadim Askerov (@Serpe x 13)

The Boo Boo Award is presented to the best rookie overall as voted on by the team.  The Season 64 award goes to...

Taschen Messer (@Michiganonymous)

The Freddy Fazbear Award goes to the best inactive player on the roster as voted on by the team.  The Season 64 Award goes to...

Steven Cox (@Karms)

And last, but not least...

The Golden Salmon of Excellence is the team Most Valuable Player, as voted on by their peers.  The Golden Salmon for Season 64 goes to...

Congratulations to all the Grizzlies and special thanks to @Azjha_59 for the award graphics!

Love the award images! And congrats to all the award winners! Humbled and honored to be awarded the Mama Bear award for the fourth and final time.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

05-13-2022, 01:05 PMbrickwall35 Wrote: Love the award images! And congrats to all the award winners! Humbled and honored to be awarded the Mama Bear award for the fourth and final time.

Big shoes to fill for the next grizzly stars

Go Grizz!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

I want to thank Grizzlies for the great ride, as always I will be there to mentor the future Cubs to win awards such as the ones I did.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

I'm very honored, thank you! Good foundation to build on!

[Image: michiganshl.gif]